Not a miracle was going to save the celtics tonight!!!!!:)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Not a miracle was going to save the celtics tonight!!!!!:)

Nonetheless, the game was extremely winnable for the Celtics

They didn't need a miracle - they needed better execution and less turnovers

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Why do people keep inssting it was a flagrant foul on wade?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Re: Not a miracle was going to save the celtics tonight!!!!!:):
    [QUOTE]Let's just say Wade3, that WADE should have been suspended for his leg sweep of Rondo. And it was a definate leg sweep. A guy with such skill did not need to pull a dirty play like that and suffer no consequences for it. It is a shame he has taken his game to that low a level. The Cs coughed this one up for sure. The Heat are a good team, but if they continue to play like thugs, they will eventually get theirs. Good effort. We shall see what game 5 brings. I see it coming back to Boston.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

There you go...everyone but the Celtics play dirty and cheat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]Sometimes I think I will miss this board, other times I really can't wait to call it quits!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Is it that time of the month again?  Why don't you take a Mydol and chill?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

[QUOTE]Why do people keep inssting it was a flagrant foul on wade?
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

Because Celtics fans believe the only way you beat Boston is to play dirty, outright cheat, or get help from the refs.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not a miracle was going to save the celtics tonight!!!!!:) : Come on Wade3. You have to watch the play again with a clear mind and not as a Heat/Celtic fan. I know Wade did not plan to dislocate Rondo's elbow on the play,

Thank you thats all i needed to hear.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not a miracle was going to save the celtics tonight!!!!!:) : I don't believe for a second that the mavs will beat the heat.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

I think had they not lost Caron Butler they would have a much better chance against the Heat or anyone else for that matter.  Chandler has finally come to play, Dirk is a man among boys right now, Kidd is Kidd, etc. but Butler I think would have put them over the top.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not a miracle was going to save the celtics tonight!!!!!:) : Come on Wade3. You have to watch the play again with a clear mind and not as a Heat/Celtic fan. I know Wade did not plan to dislocate Rondo's elbow on the play, but he clearly sweeps his leg behind Rondo and hauls him to the court unnaturally. Regardless of whether Rondo gets hurt on the play, in the least it should have been a flagrant 1. It is right there on tape. Even as a Heat fan you have to admit it was a dirty take down play and not a normal accidental b-all play. And trust me, if a Celtic had done the same play in reverse, I would have called it dirty play on the Celtic. No need for plays like that in the NBA.

Maybe Rondo fouled Wade twice before they got tangled up, then they got tangled up, and maybe while Rondo was pulling Wade - Wade lost his balance it made it appear that he leg whipped Rondo and caused them both to fall.... maybe...  the game would be so much better and different if they would just call the fouls according to the rules.... with today's athleticism the scores would be in the 140s and the clutching and grabbing and thuggery would go away....  just about every steal Rondo makes he commits two fouls to get to the ball.....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not a miracle was going to save the celtics tonight!!!!!:) : Thank you thats all i needed to hear.
    Posted by Wade3[/QUOTE]

the rule doesn't state intent to injure

flagrants only mean UNECESSARY AND EXCESSIVE CONTACT- the leg sweep, purposeful or not, was entirely unecessary and excessive

Let's put it this way: Pierce got EJECTED for doing much less than Wade did.  Wade took down Rondo with the leg sweep and DEFINITELY UNDOUBTEDLY took down Ray Allen a minute or two later

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not a miracle was going to save the celtics tonight!!!!!:) : the rule doesn't state intent to injure flagrants only mean UNECESSARY AND EXCESSIVE CONTACT the leg sweep, purposeful or not, was entirely unecessary and excessive
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I wonder if I would lose my balance if someone was pulling me from behind, and if someone was pulling me from behind and I lost my balance and somehow my leg went out from under me and knocked the guy down who was pulling me why would I be subject to scrutiny....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not a miracle was going to save the celtics tonight!!!!!:) : I wonder if I would lose my balance if someone was pulling me from behind, and if someone was pulling me from behind and I lost my balance and somehow my leg went out from under me and knocked the guy down who was pulling me why would I be subject to scrutiny....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

I've watched the replay enough to fail to see Rondo's left arm make anywhere near the same amount of contact that Wade's right arm and left leg make

Furthermore, lest we shoudl forget, WADE STARTED FALLING BACKWARDS AFTER THE BALL WAS OUT OF BOUNDS.  Inexcusable, imho

But the one he should have been called for was the RAY ALLEN foul.  That was a legitimate, grab a guy from above the shoulders, throw him to the parquet without even bothering to try to hold him up flagrant foul.  And don't tell me Wade, one of the fastest players in the league, who makes micro-adjustments in the lane, doesn't have the reaction time to just wrap Allen up instead of tossing him to the floor.

The Rondo one was too questionable.  The Ray Allen one was crystal clear.