Not so Crazy After all

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Not so Crazy After all

Having our starters play like that was good to see. Rondo is at his best way he played tonight. J/O is a good inside shot blocker clog the middle and we can play more help D that we did with Perk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Not so Crazy After all:
    [QUOTE]Only a few believed that a sweep is possible. Not such a crazy idea now, huh?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I am with you, man. I always love your confidence for the Celtics. You are very optimistic. I wish we have more fans like you. I also said that Celtics will sweep the Knicks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Where is DaCeltics at with his Tsunami threats and 2-2 predictions?  LOL

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

In Response to Re: Not so Crazy After all:
    [QUOTE]Where is DaCeltics at with his Tsunami threats and 2-2 predictions?  LOL
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

That was a stupid prediction from a so-called Celtics fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I been saying it all week. I'm no homer or genius but you had any knowledge og how this teamis in you knew they would shut down the garden.  The Knicks had played their best and lost, thats enough to demorilize and I knew without Chauncey there, Amare or Melo wasnt gonna bring any leadership...they are only scorers...this team has too much character.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

You gotta feel that Billups is the key. When he went down I was hoping he'd have to rest that knee the whole series.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Having our starters play like that was good to see. Rondo is at his best way he played tonight. J/O is a good inside shot blocker clog the middle and we can play more help D that we did with Perk
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Well part of Rondo's success tonight was Paul and Ray both shooting extremely well.  Sure glad we didn't cut, retire, or trade JO like a couple around we was calling for.  He may not get a lot of rebounds but if you notice when he goes out of the game the other team starts going inside and Offensive rebound again and again.  Wonder why that is?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Not so Crazy After all : That was a stupid prediction from a so-called Celtics fan.
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  I also believe they can win their next game in NY.  I also wouldn't be surprised if they lost, but am predicting a Celtics win. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I knew we would win the first 3, i'm leaning toward a sweep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

The Celts are in the Knicks' heads. Having a couple of close games shows you only that you can't finish the job. Basketball games are almost always close. You get a lead,then coast to save your energy. You know you shouldn;t, but you can't help it. It almost always comes down to winning in the clutch, and the Celts have the experience and talent, so they like their chances.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I thought a sweep wasn't going to happen (predicted Celts in 6), but now it looks like it will. Of course NYs injuries have helped the cause.....Anyway, all the better, as some time off can only help and it looks like Miami will have that time off as well. Who knows, maybe there will even be a Shaq sighting during the Miami series (gasp)!
    The bench is still a reason for ceoncern though. Last night of course it got masked by an otherwordly shooting night by Pierce and Allen. Just 13 points is not enough.