Now can we get an honest assessment of Rondo from Doc?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Now can we get an honest assessment of Rondo from Doc?

I'm really curious to see what comes out a la Ray Allen style from Doc about his relationship with Rondo. Will Doc come out over this year and hint at how uncoachable Rondo is and how a new start away from Rondo was the main driver in his decision to leave?

If KG moves, maybe KG sheds some light on how tough it is to play and win with Rondo. Maybe this is all building up to a collosal February Rondo trade where the entire franchise says goodbye to its franchise player.

OR

Maybe all the "reports" about Rondo are bull, he is an emerging leader, a franchise star player, and has always had the support of Doc and his teammates. Ray was just bitter about his diminishing role and couldn't appreciate Rondo's style and decisions. 

I guess we shall see.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Now can we get an honest assessment of Rondo from Doc?

I doubt Doc will say much if Ainge is trying to move Rondo. If Rondo is moved THEN we will hear the truth.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Some already starting to come out.  On Sports Sunday show, Chris Sheridan just said that Doc found Rondo to be a very difficult player to coach.  One time in a meeting, he almost physically fought with Rondo after Rondo throwing FU at him in a team meeting in front of a lot of other players. (I am paraphrasing what was said on the show.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

After the way this ended I think Doc will either sidestep the question or be very diplomatic. I don't see Doc just unloading Rondo even if rumors of their relationship problems are true. The best part of this ending the way it did everybody saved face and got what they wanted so I don't expect any venom spewing from any camp. I'm a Rondo fan,as my moniker implies but I think the face of the Celtics will be JG for the next few years and I am good with that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

I'm really curious to see what comes out a la Ray Allen style from Doc about his relationship with Rondo. Will Doc come out over this year and hint at how uncoachable Rondo is and how a new start away from Rondo was the main driver in his decision to leave?

If KG moves, maybe KG sheds some light on how tough it is to play and win with Rondo. Maybe this is all building up to a collosal February Rondo trade where the entire franchise says goodbye to its franchise player.

OR

Maybe all the "reports" about Rondo are bull, he is an emerging leader, a franchise star player, and has always had the support of Doc and his teammates. Ray was just bitter about his diminishing role and couldn't appreciate Rondo's style and decisions. 

I guess we shall see.

It is called denile, and no, it is not a long river.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from darkman20. Show darkman20's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

OR

I guess we shall see.

I'm going with choice 1.  Doc is probably relieve he doesn't have to coach Rondo anymore.