NY Teams are fools gold

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

NY Teams are fools gold

Defense wins rings. Chicago proved it tonight against the Nets, winning back home court advantage. Will the Celtics go the same? My money is on the Green!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: NY Teams are fools gold

defense plus offense wins rings

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to R9R's comment:

Defense wins rings. Chicago proved it tonight against the Nets, winning back home court advantage. Will the Celtics go the same? My money is on the Green!

The difference between the Bulls and the Celtics is the Bulls can rebound.

Plus da Bulls haven't been neutered by their GM...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Plus da Bulls haven't been neutered by the GM...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

You are probably right.  A great game by Chicago last night.   The Celtics also need a similar turnaround in tonight's game. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The real difference imo is the Bulls have a stud for a coach.. somebody the C's miss dearly.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Let us worry about the Celtics, and you try to win ONE game from the Spurs.....how does that sound??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Let us worry about the Celtics, and you try to win ONE game from the Spurs.....how does that sound??

what are you talking about?

Why is everyone on this freaking board aliterate or insane?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

The difference is that the bulls have true ballers aka Noah. He is my all-star center. Playing with the torn foot thing, did you see his intensity. He stole so many posessions with rebounds and SMART hustle plays. I want him on our team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

To anyone who watched the game last night ... what happened to Lopez? He was on fire, dominanting offensively, and ... wasn't played for the majority of the 2nd half?!?

You can criticize Doc all you want, but Doc would not have let that happen. Lopez would have been out there, and the offense would have flowed through him.

Also, can we all recognize the utter stupidity of their GM. Spending all that money on D Will and on Wallace ... they could have had Lillard with their pick, or at least kept D Will and taken Harrison Barnes. What a waste of millions and millions of dollars!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

All teams with home court advantage won the first game.and the average margin was like 16 pts....but some  assume that ONLY the Celtics are in trouble...

I will at least wait for the second game before nailing the coffins...

Listen, Im not saying the Celts are Championship material, but at least I will give them the benefit of doubt until I see they just can't muster a win...

For me, its this coming game...I want to see the adjustments made...

Yes Noah is in his prime and KG is in the twilight...but I still feel he will come out breathing fire..and NY does not look anything close to Miami...

I don't believe KG and PP will go down quietly..