O O, FAKERS at 30-30 for first time since 30-11 .. what does it mean? LAKES vs CLIPS in 1sr euound, who u got?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: O O, FAKERS at 30-30 for first time since 30-11 .. what does it mean? LAKES vs CLIPS in 1sr euound, who u got?

Darn...I was rooting hard for the Hawks. They were 1 point ahead and Kobe drove to the basket & made it with 2 men on him ! Previous post mentioned it...he make a spectacular dunk with 4-5 min left in the  game that gave momentum to the rest of the team.

I hate the Lakers but Kobe really is incredible and a bonafide Super Star, rapist or not. Hawks had 9 sec to score winning basket but failed.  Many think LA getting into the playoffs as # 8 will get knocked out quickly but I prefer they don't get in at all. Gasol should be returning imminently and that can't hurt.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: O O, FAKERS at 30-30 for first time since 30-11 .. what does it mean? LAKES vs CLIPS in 1sr euound, who u got?

They definitely could end up in the playoffs this season.  Although, I do think they would have a difficult time winning even one playoff series. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

They are still 2 and a half games out and their next game is on the road at OKC. I wouldn't say they are in the playoffs just yet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Thats really going out on a limb to say the Lakers will make the playoffs.  It is still up in the air as to if they do or not but most people that pay attention to the NBA would figure the Lakers to make the playoffs.

I will go out on a limb now.  I believe the Heat will have the best record in the East and be the number one seed.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

The Lakers have finally risen all the way to being an average NBA team....they are great at home against losing teams (12-3).....that's the good news....now for the rest of the news...

@ Home vs winning teams..........8-8

on the road vs losing teams........6-4

on the road vs winning teams.....4-15

If they make the playoffs they will have to play a team with a winning record...that means four road games........right now the "magic number" for elimination is 20 and counting...I give Kobe huge props for carrying this team....but that happens mostly at home and/or against the weaker teams in the league...they are currently on a 13-5 run....but only five of those wins came against winning teams and 4 of them were wins at home......just an observation of their season so far...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

You're mad, right?

You really expect the Lakers to climb to the 6th seed to battle the Clips in the first round? 

I'd manage your expectations. Lakers may steal the playoffs from the Jazz, but I think the Rockets have the easiest remaining schedule in the western conference. Golden state has like 8 home games in a row. Expect these teams to take advantage.

Its not looking EASY for the Lakers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

So, going into tonight's game in OKC, ESPN put up the Lakers' record this season vs the top 8 teams in the West (so far)......

the Lakers are 1-10.......'nuff said.....tonight's game is the biggest game of their season thus far...as was said on ESPN it means nothing to the Thunder.....it will be interesting to say the least...