acie, ...its pretty obvious to most that we now know what would happen if you turned over the country to your smart aleck , know it all ,political science professor...especially those from Berkeley and elite ivy leaguers..or as Clinton called them, "the hate america crowd". His words, not mine..Of course, if you disagree, you're the hater..or worse..
They figure you can spouse all the fairness theories, and complain how awfull this country is, and continually apologize for it. Thealways believed they would really do wonders for the country if they were ever in charge...all you have to do is look at whats happening in europe right this minute.the more goodies you promise, the harder it is to take it away..and then the riots...will be here in due time.... if this is fixing, i don't want to see what bad times look like!! I told my son the other day that he will be able to tell his kids about the great depression, cause were very very close...yes i agree Bush spent too much, but this guy makes him look like a penny pincher..!!!Bush spent 4 trillion in 8 years, Obama did it in two..whats plan BB??? .....