Oden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from deanocelt. Show deanocelt's posts

Oden

In Noveber 2010, Blazers annouced they would not offer Oden an extension, making him the first No. 1 pick since Kwame Brown not to get one at the end of his rookie contract. Oden will be a restricted free agent next summer; Blazers will be able to match any offers for him.

In April 2011, Oden said he's "still doing two-leg strength, body weight stuff" and that any type of on-court basketball activities are "very far down the road." Asked specifically when he might return to the court, Oden said, "I can say, over five months away. I won't start running until then." Oden is now five months out from his surgery so another five months would mean he wouldn't be cleared to run until almost 10 months after his surgery. Originally, doctors anticipated Oden would miss "at least a year" due to the microfracture procedure.

With this in mind: How will Oden's NBA Career Play out? Is he done? Will he will have a coupple years as servicable back up? Will return to starting roll? Will teams bid for his services? How much will he be worth?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

Re: Oden

Until proven otherwise, Oden is done... unless he sees Bartolo Colon's doctors.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Oden:
    [QUOTE]Until proven otherwise, Oden is done... unless he sees Bartolo Colon's doctors.
    Posted by MrJohnnyMost[/QUOTE]exactly the guy we should take a flyer on. give him a minimum deal as the cavs did with leon powe with a team option the following year. let him walk thru that door after the all-star break and phase him in. then bring him back the following year if he produces. its a win-win for both sides. the stiffs we bring in from the waiver waiver and buy-out period will not be that much better than an oden. its a great calculated risk. would u rather have a troy murphy taking up that spot? re-sign krstic, let him go thru the fulll preseason. we do not need baby back unless its a one year minimum deal as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Absolutely offer ths guy a contract... he was healthy until the NBA.. bad luck has haunted this guy not talent level like Brown. 

Hopefully his legs are now used to the twenty pounds he put on of muscle. 

Why the heck not.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

F Oden! I have seen enough injured players to last me a decade!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

We absolutely put to many injury prone guys on the roster this season.
    Daniels,Shaq,Delonte,JO = too many!