Oden

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Oden

Anyone else think Oden should suck it up, and sign a minimum unguarenteed contract with Portland

I think he owes it to them.

I also think that if he somehow returns to form, he could be a final piece making a front line of Lillard, McCollum, Batum, Aldrige, Oden.

At the very least, he best not go to the Heat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Oden

Portland is not even in the running.  It takes two to tango and I think Portland knows too well he is not worth it.  That being said, he should go to the Heat for the obvious reason, and by that I don't mean a ring.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

He should go back to Portland and beg for a chace at redemption.

Been hearing NOLA ... but I kind of feel a last minute switch to the Heat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Beg for a chance at redemption????  He was injured.  Not his fault.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

I am a left coaster and have been on the Oden fan wagon many times.  He is a real heart breaker.  Everyone of his comebacks have been the same. Lots of promise, lots of talent, and amazing skills, but in a flash his injuapple happen and the ride stops. 

For his own sake I whish he'd just stop the comebacks and focus on Moving on with his life Or get a life outside of the NBA. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

He'll sign with Miami if he can...why not...he'd take a minimum contract, play only a few minutes a game and have a chance to get a ring, then retire...he can't be hurting for $$$$, I haven't ever heard of him being a mad partier or having a drug habit....

Can anyone depend on this guy?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

Miami or SA make alot of sense for Oden because he will not be focused on as anything more than a complementary piece.  There will not be alot of pressure on him in these places.