Offensive juggernaut!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Re: Offensive juggernaut!!

In Response to Offensive juggernaut!!:
    [QUOTE]Ok I'm running around the house like a little kid. Heinsohn is even laughing. The offense is EXACTLY what this team needed. They've always been a good passing team but now you have 5 LEGIT scorers on the court AT ALL TIMES. Ainge traded defense for offense. Any time you can run with the Warriors and get them frustrated that's a statement. I'm sorry but Krstic is a MUCH better all around basketball player than Perk. His hands are excellent. NOW we have a GREAT bench...and Murf hasn't even got going yet. Oh Shaq is out...take a few more weeks off big fella, we got this. JON you better get healthy soon or you can just stay home. 60 points at the half!!! Are you kidding me? These are the C's right??
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Wow!...81 points. I'm impressed by this "offensive juggernaut".

Maybe you should just call this team "offensive"...and by that I don't mean a team that actually plays OFFENSE!

Anybody on this board still believe that the chemistry of this team wasn't affected by "the trade"?!

History will show the exact date that the Celtics once again became irrelevant. Nice job Danny.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Well it is hard to get into your offense when the balls stays out past the 3pt line in the pt guards hands for 14 seconds directing traffick.  The ball stays in Rondo's hands way too long.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Another thread filed under "Epic Fail"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to Re: Offensive juggernaut!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Offensive juggernaut!! : Wow!...81 points. I'm impressed by this "offensive juggernaut". Maybe you should just call this team "offensive"...and by that I don't mean a team that actually plays OFFENSE! Anybody on this board still believe that the chemistry of this team wasn't affected by "the trade"?! History will show the exact date that the Celtics once again became irrelevant. Nice job Danny.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]
    i sadly will agree with one thing...the chemistry of this team is nonexistent...Danny ainge blew that out the window when he sent perk packing...but shaq will be back in a week(as we have been hearing for the past month)...but even if he does come back soon i find it unlikely he will be healthy the whole playoffs i wouldnt be surprised if hes sidelined in the 2nd round(hopefully if we make it)...but there is no chemistry anymore and you can easily see it...and that was the 1 thing nobody had on our old starting 5...but i aint given up on us at alli hope we get our act straight...but danny did mess this one up...too risky to depend on shaq

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: Offensive juggernaut!!:
    [QUOTE]Well it is hard to get into your offense when the balls stays out past the 3pt line in the pt guards hands for 14 seconds directing traffick.  The ball stays in Rondo's hands way too long.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Exacty! Just let PP initiate the offense at the end of games. I'm sick of playing 4 on 5.