offer Fab Melo and Sully and a number 1 pick for Cousins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesandersonwho. Show jamesandersonwho's posts

offer Fab Melo and Sully and a number 1 pick for Cousins

Cousins and Rondo are buddies,and could make a great future combo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: offer Fab Melo and Sully and a number 1 pick for Cousins

In response to jamesandersonwho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Cousins and Rondo are buddies,and could make a great future combo.

[/QUOTE]

Shut the front door. First, I don't want Sully going anywhere. Secondly, if this is in fact the case, no  further explanation needed...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Dumb A s s Faker fan NO!!! Iust because you morons paid full retail for two over the hill cripples doesn't mean the Celtics are as stupid as the fakers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesandersonwho. Show jamesandersonwho's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dumb A s s Faker fan NO!!! Iust because you morons paid full retail for two over the hill cripples doesn't mean the Celtics are as stupid as the fakers.

[/QUOTE]

Shut up I have been on his board for longer,then you have. I'm a Celtic fan, since Larry,and just because I have a different oppinion, then you doesn't mean I'm  Laker fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to jamesandersonwho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Shut up I have been on his board for longer,then you have. I'm a Celtic fan, since Larry,and just because I have a different oppinion, then you doesn't mean I'm  Laker fan.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think this is a silly offer at all.  The team essentially stays in tact an we bring in our greatest need. You have to give something to get something. Can Sully give KG the cover he needs the next three seasons? The answer is no.   We need a big man Cousins or someone else. Fact and Sully is not it.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No knuckleheads.

[/QUOTE]

Kirk the team roster has a hole in it, Melo, Collins and Sullinger do not provide support for Garnett. 

This is a fact.  You want to be an 8th seed, don't make any changes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No knuckleheads.

[/QUOTE]

Kirk the team roster has a hole in it, Melo, Collins and Sullinger do not provide support for Garnett. 

This is a fact.  You want to be an 8th seed, don't make any changes.

[/QUOTE]

How can you say Sully doesnt provide support when he is probably the best rebounder on this team.... granted that he hasnt played significant enough minutes yet but its pretty obvious he is headed for way more minutes...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Hard to believe people still don't see the value Sully brings.  Only a rookie playing about 18 minutes a game.  This guy could give us years of a rebounder and player in general.  If we had to give him up for Cousins,  I wouldn't be willing to give any more young talent for him.  Sully is that valuable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hard to believe people still don't see the value Sully brings.  Only a rookie playing about 18 minutes a game.  This guy could give us years of a rebounder and player in general.  If we had to give him up for Cousins,  I wouldn't be willing to give any more young talent for him.  Sully is that valuable.

[/QUOTE]

I am not saying Sully is not valuable.  He is terrific.  We need a back up for KG and someone who can play alongside him. Sully in my opinion is not the big man we need when KG is not in the game.  I would love to keep him but I am resigned to losing someone of value to gain someone of value. I would prefer keeping Bradley to Sullinger.  If it could be avoided and we keep both I would prefer that.   We do however need a big man and we have to make some kind of move to get one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jamesandersonwho. Show jamesandersonwho's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am not saying Sully is not valuable.  He is terrific.  We need a back up for KG and someone who can play alongside him. Sully in my opinion is not the big man we need when KG is not in the game.  I would love to keep him but I am resigned to losing someone of value to gain someone of value. I would prefer keeping Bradley to Sullinger.  If it could be avoided and we keep both I would prefer that.   We do however need a big man and we have to make some kind of move to get one.

[/QUOTE]

I agree I like Sully,but Cousins will help this team,and be a way better player once Garnett and Pierce retire. He is someone you could build around,and not just a nice peiece like Sully.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you read my post?  I said I would give him, but not more young talent.  That means no bradley, no melo.    Lee, bass or someone like that.  Maybe a pick or two.  No way I give up both Bradley and Sully.  Maybe, just maybe Melo.  Now if we could pry Evans along with Cousins, that may be a different story.  Would still get a young player that has some experience and a very good scorer.  He could learn defense if he wants.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Did you read my post?  I said I would give him, but not more young talent.  That means no bradley, no melo.    Lee, bass or someone like that.  Maybe a pick or two.  No way I give up both Bradley and Sully.  Maybe, just maybe Melo.  Now if we could pry Evans along with Cousins, that may be a different story.  Would still get a young player that has some experience and a very good scorer.  He could learn defense if he wants.

[/QUOTE]
    Definitely agree with you about trading Bradley.  He is much too valuable to the Celtics and their is no other player currently on the Celtics roster who could really take his place.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We agree then.