OFFICIAL: CELTICS/Spurs Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

OFFICIAL: CELTICS/Spurs Game Thread

I figured since I am probably the eldest and most wise Celtic fan on this forum, that I would go ahead and start the game thread for tonight's matchup between my beloved Celtics and the Spurs. I am only doing this now because I know without a doubt that 1 of these pesky trolls will attempt to do it and take credit as gametime approaches. OK, well the Spurs at this moment are the #2 seed in the powerful Western conference and my Celtics have not fared so well against those power houses in that conference with a record of 7 -10. I sure hope that Doc sticks by his guns and starts Avery over Ray tonight as the team has been on a roll as of late and does not need some over the hill has been like Ray to come in messing up the chemistry. I say the Celtics win by 4 as long as Popazit sits his starters as he will sometimes do.

Go GREEN! Go Celtics!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: OFFICIAL: CELTICS/Spurs Game Thread

You're funny.  Even down to the selection of Antione walker. Are you really greenkiller too?  Maybe not...grammar's too good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: OFFICIAL: CELTICS/Spurs Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]You're funny.  Even down to the selection of Antione walker. Are you really greenkiller too?  Maybe not...grammar's too good.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

I just merely a die hard, bleeding green, Celtic fan. Thank you for asking my friend.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

who makes a thread 6 hours before game time?? not to mention people PROBABLY wont use this thread bc your a troll, i think we would prefer a Petey game thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

In Response to OFFICIAL: CELTICS/Spurs Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]I figured since I am probably the eldest and most wise Celtic fan on this forum, that I would go ahead and start the game thread for tonight's matchup between my beloved Celtics and the Spurs. I am only doing this now because I know without a doubt that 1 of these pesky trolls will attempt to do it and take credit as gametime approaches. OK, well the Spurs at this moment are the #2 seed in the powerful Western conference and my Celtics have not fared so well against those power houses in that conference with a record of 7 -10. I sure hope that Doc sticks by his guns and starts Avery over Ray tonight as the team has been on a roll as of late and does not need some over the hill has been like Ray to come in messing up the chemistry. I say the Celtics win by 4 as long as Popazit sits his starters as he will sometimes do. Go GREEN! Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Oh Rico, You're a spring chicken. I've been a laker fan from back in the minnesota days, before we had number one fan Justin Bieber. 

I wish you would quit bringing up how stacked the west is though, the thought that my beloved lakers have no chance to come out of it kills me. No chance to catch the Celtics in the title count this year or probably ever since we traded all our picks to move pieces around a team to old to compete Oh well. If only Mitch had drafted like Danny That Bradley kid looks like a keeper! 

Just sayin'

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RS75. Show RS75's posts

Anyway, a good test for young AB tonight with Parker.  Hopefully, RR will be up to the challenge as well.  If the Celts get by Spurs today, they have a chance to do some damage tomorrow against the Roseless sliding Bulls.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]who makes a thread 6 hours before game time?? not to mention people PROBABLY wont use this thread bc your a troll, i think we would prefer a Petey game thread.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Threads are constantly started on this board. You must be new here. Welcome to Celtics on the front burner my friend. Also, please read my post and it clearly states why I started this thread so early. Have a great day and stay classy!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Ya Know, 2 of the Biggest Stars on the Spurs, Duncan & Ginobili, at 35 and 34 respectively are not spring chickens as opposed to our BIG 3. And Parker at 29 is probably close to middle age by Basketball standards. So I don't think it would be youth that would beat us tonight !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Is duncan just 35?  Sure seems older than that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonrob777. Show jonrob777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OFFICIAL: CELTICS/Spurs Game Thread : I just merely a die hard, bleeding green, Celtic fan. Thank you for asking my friend.

A cameleon poster ? A greenkiller disguised as another dudder? Snoopsnizzle doesn't sound as a die hard, bleeding green, Celtica fan. I have to wait until I see some more...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OFFICIAL: CELTICS/Spurs Game Thread : A cameleon poster ? A greenkiller disguised as another dudder? Snoopsnizzle doesn't sound as a die hard, bleeding green, Celtica fan. I have to wait until I see some more...
    Posted by jonrob777[/QUOTE]

I absolutely love the Celtics. I reminisce the days of Russell, Cousy, Sharman, S. Jones, and Loscutoff. Now that my friend was a heck of a team. Grant it, they could not carry the jock straps of most current players, but they won when winning was easy and did a darn good job of it.

Go Green! Go Celtics!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Re: Snoopsnizzle's ending on many posts " Go Green, Go Celtics".

I am not sufficiently intuitive to claim as many have done that he is a chameleon, masquerading as a die heart Celtic fan when he could be a Laker troll. I believe as a basketball fan he appreciates that the Lakers, especially Kobe, Bynum & Gasol, are good players but he could truthfully hate them as much as I do but as in the military, I hated many superiors, I still respected them.

But if he is a Laker troll how clever to say "Go Green" !!! This may be folklore but I'm reminded of the Mexican expression " Gringo". When Gen Pershing crossed into Mexico to pursue Panch Villa, the US troops wore Green Uniforms and I've heard that the people said "Green Go", get out of here, be gone, we don't want you so hmmm, could he clevely mean something similar with "Go Green"  !!!

Nice to add some tongue & cheek as we have 2 tough games coming up an our performance will truly determine if we, at least, are favorites to win the East !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Re: Snoopsnizzle's ending on many posts " Go Green, Go Celtics". I am not sufficiently intuitive to claim as many have done that he is a chameleon, masquerading as a die heart Celtic fan when he could be a Laker troll. I believe as a basketball fan he appreciates that the Lakers, especially Kobe, Bynum & Gasol, are good players but he could truthfully hate them as much as I do but as in the military, I hated many superiors, I still respected them. But if he is a Laker troll how clever to say "Go Green" !!! This may be folklore but I'm reminded of the Mexican expression " Gringo". When Gen Pershing crossed into Mexico to pursue Panch Villa, the US troops wore Green Uniforms and I've heard that the people said "Green Go", get out of here, be gone, we don't want you so hmmm, could he clevely mean something similar with "Go Green"  !!! Nice to add some tongue & cheek as we have 2 tough games coming up an our performance will truly determine if we, at least, are favorites to win the East !!!
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

Very classy post my friend, extremely classy. I definitely respect the Lakers as it would take a blind and ignorant Celtic fan that did not. That team has beaten us in both meetings this year and has won 2 of the last 3 championships. My Celtics have 1 championship in the past 25 years. That is enough in and of itself to make me respect them. Now as far as the "Go Green", you give me too much credit. I only state this to show my true allegiance to the Boston Celtics as I know very little about Mexican history. Thank you for the insight. I do know that Dos Esquis is a wonderful Mexican beer and even though I dont drink that often, when I do, I drink Dos Esquis. Stay thirsty my friend!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OFFICIAL: CELTICS/Spurs Game Thread : Very classy post my friend, extremely classy. I definitely respect the Lakers as it would take a blind and ignorant Celtic fan that did not. That team has beaten us in both meetings this year and has won 2 of the last 3 championships. My Celtics have 1 championship in the past 25 years. That is enough in and of itself to make me respect them. Now as far as the "Go Green", you give me too much credit. I only state this to show my true allegiance to the Boston Celtics as I know very little about Mexican history. Thank you for the insight. I do know that Dos Esquis is a wonderful Mexican beer and even though I dont drink that often, when I do, I drink Dos Esquis. Stay thirsty my friend!

YAWN

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]who makes a thread 6 hours before game time?? not to mention people PROBABLY wont use this thread bc your a troll, i think we would prefer a Petey game thread.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

exactly, this is officially NOT the game thread

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Will a REAL Celtic fan please start the actual game thread please. Enough with the clowns

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

For your sake Snoop, good luck with the game against the Spurs. I'm getting ready for the 'Battle for L.A' and hope there's a bit of spite to add to the theatre these two teams put on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Why feed the trolls?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Why feed the trolls?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Agree.  Best to just put them all on ignore.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Not such a good first half for your boys Snoop but keep on hoping. Not the refs is it?

Laughing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Clearly this is not a game thread, let alone the "official" game thread. In fact, there is only one post that has anything to do with tonight's game. Nice try, I'm off to the other apparently "real" game thread.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

This game was absolutely the refs the fault. Well, and the fact that Paul Pierce the self proclaimed greatest player on the planet, could not hit the game wiiner. I sure wish we had a Kobe caibur type on our team.
    Dang it!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]This game was absolutely the refs the fault. Well, and the fact that Paul Pierce the self proclaimed greatest player on the planet, could not hit the game wiiner. I sure wish we had a Kobe caibur type on our team. Dang it!!

Hard luck Snoop. I have to admit that I wasn't surprised the best player on the planet choked it at the end because he never has been or ever will be a great closer. Good win for the Spurs away from home on the 2nd of back to back games after Boston was well rested.

Your right though, it was definitely the refs fault!

Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OFFICIAL: CELTICS/Spurs Game Thread : Hard luck Snoop. I have to admit that I wasn't surprised the best player on the planet choked it at the end because he never has been or ever will be a great closer. Good win for the Spurs away from home on the 2nd of back to back games after Boston was well rested. Your right though, it was definitely the refs fault!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Well as the other 99.97% of So called Celtics fans say, we just are not that good this year and are not expecting to win come playoff time. I wish we had the confidence of you Laker fans, but then again, I wish we had the players that the Lakers possess too. Anyways.. Go Green! Go CELTICS!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Official lakers fans game thread!!