OFFICIAL last game of the 2011 season thread - celtics @ heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

OFFICIAL last game of the 2011 season thread - celtics @ heat

I am hoping that the celtics can prolong the series tonight, as I love the NBA. It is truly FANTASTIC! But then again, I fully expect to see the celtics go down without a whimper. Hopefully, one of the celtics will whack D-Wade like Bynum did JJ, because any team that does not take up for their teammates is truly a scared, heartless bunch.

prediction: celtics - 82
                   heat    - 97

Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: OFFICIAL last game of the 2011 season thread - celtics @ heat

In Response to OFFICIAL last game of the 2011 season thread - celtics @ heat:
    [QUOTE]I am hoping that the celtics can prolong the series tonight, as I love the NBA. It is truly FANTASTIC! But then again, I fully expect to see the celtics go down without a whimper. Hopefully, one of the celtics will whack D-Wade like Bynum did JJ, because any team that does not take up for their teammates is truly a scared, heartless bunch. prediction: celtics - 82                heat    - 97
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

By your prediction we are 24 points closer than the heartless lakers were! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

yes, but in the NBA, a loss is a loss, kind of like if you win the championship by 39 points, or if you win the championship by 4 points. Tongue out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: OFFICIAL last game of the 2011 season thread - celtics @ heat:
    [QUOTE]yes, but in the NBA, a loss is a loss, kind of like if you win the championship by 39 points, or if you win the championship by 4 points.

True. 39 points is way more impressive. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

could be. or maybe not.
    winning/losing the game tonight aint sure yet.
    one thing sure though, winning the series while down 3-1 is gonna be tough.

but we will see in a few hours.

i hope they bring that same game 3 level down to south beach.

go Celtics!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to OFFICIAL last game of the 2011 season thread - celtics @ heat:
    [QUOTE]I am hoping that the celtics can prolong the series tonight, as I love the NBA. It is truly FANTASTIC! But then again, I fully expect to see the celtics go down without a whimper. Hopefully, one of the celtics will whack D-Wade like Bynum did JJ, because any team that does not take up for their teammates is truly a scared, heartless bunch. prediction: celtics - 82                heat    - 97

Dwade is a lot bigger than JJ.  I think Bynum only whacks dudes that he out weighs by 120.