Oh Danny-Boy, the end is near . "TRANSFORM" that team.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Oh Danny-Boy, the end is near . "TRANSFORM" that team.........

Now "GRASSHOPPER"  !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Oh Danny-Boy, the end is near .

The great "ALL WORLD AAU POINT GUARD, RONDO", SOON TO BE GONE as Danny TRANSFORMS that roster !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Bill,

I really don't think Rondo will be gone. Who do the Celtics have to replace him? Jason Terry? I think not. Who really wants to take on or is stupid enough to take on the bad contracts that Danny boy and Doc helped to implement. Every time i watch them play I see the same pathetic basketball from especially Bass and Green. not to mention the stiff named collins. Terry says his heart is always a Maverick, send him back to Dallas, even though I really don't think cuban wants him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

The great "ALL WORLD AAU POINT GUARD, RONDO", SOON TO BE GONE as Danny TRANSFORMS that roster !!!

One can only hope.

If Danny tried to unload the annointed one last year when he was statistically similiar, I think Danny understands that Rondo has too many dificiencies and is NOT the one to build around and is one of the few players (also Pierce) that can net us something of value in a trade to improve.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Great post! Trade Rondo for a great center and trade Pirece for a starting point guard and backup point guard.

One can only hope.

If Danny tried to unload the annointed one last year when he was statistically similiar, I think Danny understands that Rondo has too many dificiencies and is NOT the one to build around and is one of the few players (also Pierce) that can net us something of value in a trade to improve.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

One can only hope.

Hope all you want, I'd rather wager on it. Because Rondo isn't going anywhere. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to celticsince1958's comment:

Great post! Trade Rondo for a great center and trade Pirece for a starting point guard and backup point guard.

One can only hope.

what Great center would that be?