OH OH RONDO IS A GONER! will test free agency, not doing a deal in advance!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: OH OH RONDO IS A GONER! will test free agency, not doing a deal in advance!

In response to passfirst's comment:

What I don't like about his comments is that it lowers his trade value, and he's got to know that.  Other teams won't trade for him knowing that he'll do the same thing that Howard did to the fakers.  He acctually suggested that he wants the experience of being recruited. It came off as very egotistical and selfish to me.  Showing a complete and purposeful disregard for the Celtics.  Maybe he was just babling and meant nothing by it, either way, it hurts the Celtics leverage in a trade.

Anyone on here knows I'm a Rondo supporter as a player, but I don't like those comments, I'm losing trust in him as a Celtic.

That is the "Captain" and "leader" of the team talking?! What a damned joke! Dude is just an idiot. If he had half the brain power as he did athletic ability, he'd be soooo much more valued. He is simply a fool who doesn't know how to get out of his own way with Zero sense aside his BB knowledge. He is a good complimentary piece on a team with 3-HOFers. Now? Just another egotistical fool who doesnt realize how limited he really is. Hopefully, we dump him before he contaminates the newer players we will be drafting/trading for. It has got to be DA's plan. Otherwise, DA will construct his own demise. Fingers crossed that isnt the result. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What I don't like about his comments is that it lowers his trade value, and he's got to know that.  Other teams won't trade for him knowing that he'll do the same thing that Howard did to the fakers.  He acctually suggested that he wants the experience of being recruited. It came off as very egotistical and selfish to me.  Showing a complete and purposeful disregard for the Celtics.  Maybe he was just babling and meant nothing by it, either way, it hurts the Celtics leverage in a trade.

Anyone on here knows I'm a Rondo supporter as a player, but I don't like those comments, I'm losing trust in him as a Celtic.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed - I only hope one thing - and that is IF he doesn't want to stay......he tells DA, so he can move him.  Kind of what Melo did with DEN.....which worked out well.....for DEN!!

[/QUOTE]

It would be great if he'd do that and agree to a sign and trade which is what I think Melo did with Denver.  That is, as you say, IF the trade is what's going to happen.  He knows the Celtics need him to do this, so maybe he's using his leverage to get more money in this type of a deal.       

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That is the "Captain" and "leader" of the team talking?! What a damned joke! Dude is just an idiot. If he had half the brain power as he did athletic ability, he'd be soooo much more valued. He is simply a fool who doesn't know how to get out of his own way with Zero sense aside his BB knowledge. He is a good complimentary piece on a team with 3-HOFers. Now? Just another egotistical fool who doesnt realize how limited he really is. Hopefully, we dump him before he contaminates the newer players we will be drafting/trading for. It has got to be DA's plan. Otherwise, DA will construct his own demise. Fingers crossed that isnt the result. 

[/QUOTE]

Rondo seems like a very intelligent guy to me.  I think he's the type of guy that will do very well after his NBA career is over.  But I'm not sure he'll be good for the rebuild with the Celtics.  Who knows what he really thinks of Brad Stevens?  Even Doc said Rondo was right about things when he was wrong, called him a basketball "genius".  He might hijack the team from Stevens, and that could destroy the future plan.