Oh oh!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Oh oh!!

In Response to Re: Oh oh!!:
    [QUOTE]Here's a new article that was written just a few minutes ago which shows that Orlando wants NOTHING to do with Lopez and Humphries. Los Angeles can’t get Howard on its own because an Andrew Bynum package potentially puts the Magic in the same position they were in this afternoon. Orlando doesn’t want to sell its vision to any 7-footer that’s not under contract, but also wants no part of Brook Lopez or Kris Humphries, which means the Nets are out, even if Jan. 15 was Aug. 15 or March 15 . Orlando and Brooklyn traded medical reports on their centers and talked in circles, but those talks yielded nothing that’s expected to change in the future. http://www.probasketballnews.com/news/1101/
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!!  And CLE wants an extension from Bynum, and HOU wants Howard for themselves.  Very simple!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : If you read my post, this was Houston's first offer. A week ago Saturday Cleveland upped their offer and then so did Houston. 

Here is your post:

Supposedly Houston has offered a huge package of young players and draft picks to Orlando.

The package offered was Jeremy Lamb, Royce White, Marcus Morris, Pat Patterson, Kevin Martin, Toronto's 2013 1st round pick, Dallas' 2013 1st round pick, Houston's 2013 1st round pick. Also, they would take back Turkoglu and Duhon's contract while LA took back Jason Richardson's contract.

Don't see "first offer " in there, don't see a date on there, don't see it was a counter to Clevelands' offer on there................just the emptying of a mind on computer keys!!
    Are you trying to pass this off as Gospel???

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Dwight won't sign with Houston. Bynum or Howard won't sign an extension until the season is over. They can only sign a 3 year contract now but can sign a 5 year contract when the season is over.

And yet, you are confident he'll be traded to LA!!

Good night, Gina - time for some TV!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : I will find the updated offer. I have sent you a number of articles about what Orlando wants including one which showed that they have no interest in Brooklyn's players. I also sent you the parameters of Houston's offer. All you have done is make up a silly trade proposal betweeen Orlando and Brooklyn.

Check all you want, Gina.  You will find what I have been trying to beat into your head for the past hour - HOU wants to deal directly with ORL.  HOU doesn't want Bynum, and ORL doesn't want Bynum.  HOU want Howard, even on a one-year rental!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : No, Orlando is demanding to trade him to Brooklyn in January so they can pay Humphries, Lopez and Wallace $116m and never sniff an all-star appearance. You can't make this stuff up...

???? TEAMS can get all-star appearances now?  Must have missed that one!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Players. Please admit your Lopez trade is bunk.

My Lopez trade is bunk!!

Please admit you have no brother in NH who steered you to this website!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Check all you want, Gina.  You will find what I have been trying to beat into your head for the past hour - HOU wants to deal directly with ORL.  HOU doesn't want Bynum, and ORL doesn't want Bynum.  HOU want Howard, even on a one-year rental!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Son then why hasn't the deal  been struck if it's that easy?  You already said that Hou has all the pieces that Orl wants and Hou will take Howard for only one year.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Did you notice this from the above article: in addition to offering Orlando various combinations of future first-round draft picks and players drafted in the first round by Houston last month...

Yes, I did.  Now where again are the lakers or Bynum mentioned.  Because, as I've said, HOU wants to trade for Howard..............these links are just backing me up!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : Son then why hasn't the deal  been struck if it's that easy?  You already said that Hou has all the pieces that Orl wants and Hou will take Howard for only one year.
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

OMG - are you really that thick.....ORL doesn't want to trade him!!!  I've already posted that about 6 times!!!  ORL is the problem, not HOU.  HOU would probably do the deal tomorrow!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : OMG - are you really that thick.....ORL doesn't want to trade him!!!  I've already posted that about 6 times!!!  ORL is the problem, not HOU.  HOU would probably do the deal tomorrow!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

Son, wake up!!!  Of course they will eventually trade him and yes I would take those odds if reasonable.