OJ Mayo is said to be on the block draft night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcceltics. Show jcceltics's posts

OJ Mayo is said to be on the block draft night

Danny may take a look, he's got the talent and the desire to wanna be great. We could have had him for nothing last year, but he had a good playoff run.  I'd be willing to give up the picks and bradley for him, if Wallace would bit. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: OJ Mayo is said to be on the block draft night

Well, they have no #1 pick.............but would his upside be better than say, Tyler? Dont' think they want to trade Bradley.  Maybe a trade exception, and then re-sign West and Green.  If we get Mayo, we should give our full MLE to Aaron Gray.  LLE on Craig Smith would give us a bench of West, Mayo, Green, Smith and Gray - young and not too bad!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Green and the Clippers # 1 for Mayo!  If that didn't work i would give the Grizzles whoever they wanted for OJ!! Start our youth movement early with a guy who could be a big time star!!  They wouldn't want Rondo, they already have a very good point guard.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: OJ Mayo is said to be on the block draft night:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OJ Mayo is said to be on the block draft night : Jeff Green and the pick from the Clips for Mayo? That's giving up too much for a guy that only averages 11.3 ppg and has a very low shooting %, .407 FG% in 2010-11.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

He and Hollins didn't get along at all,until later in the year. His first 2 seasons he averaged 18.5 and 17 points per game. He hit some big shots in the OKC series. I was disappointed in Green, i thought he would give us more then what he did!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OJ Mayo is said to be on the block draft night : Maybe Green for Mayo, but adding the Clips pick is too much.
     If the Grizzlies would do it, that would be even better!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Why are we down on Green, has he become our Gasol?  If THEY want to trade him, WE hold the cards!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

he was almost traded for josh mcroberts, I think we could muster something up to get some mayo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]The Celts will also need ketchup to go along with the Mayo.

Secret sauce?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

If we got him for next to nothing he is worth a try.  But he regressed last year BIG TIME.  I think Green is way too much for him-and I don't really like Green.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrTrippleDouble. Show MrTrippleDouble's posts

The most i would give up for Mayo is a #1 pick and either Davis or JON