OKC takes KOME's lunch! where's MARK from CT, bynum is my lover +troll nation, perhaps you can wear the GREEN jock?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?

In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Looking forward to fakers getting swept out of playoffs for second consecutive year!  Great post!!  Ode to the greatest LOSERS in NBA Finals history!!! As Always,
    Posted by JamLock[/QUOTE]
    I hope you mean the world inside TD Garden.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: 1 DOWN, 3 STRAIGHT more to come for the FAKERS?

In Response to Re: 1 DOWN, 3 STRAIGHT more to come for the FAKERS?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to 1 DOWN, 3 STRAIGHT more to come for the FAKERS? : This could be the mirror scenario for the C's. Sorry.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]

Yet I think this post is actually about the Lakers-OKC.  

Which is why people here on this thread are talking about the Lakers and OKC.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to 1 DOWN, 3 STRAIGHT more to come for the FAKERS? : This could be the mirror scenario for the C's. Sorry.
    Posted by GEAUX-TIGRES[/QUOTE]nahhh, celts have heart, something seriously lacking across the board with la. our coach could beat up your fat boy geek coach. celts may tap out in the eastern conference finals to a clearly superior heat team.. ur lakes have the talent, just dont have the heart and chemistry.. very different!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1 DOWN, 3 STRAIGHT more to come for the FAKERS? : nahhh, celts have heart, something seriously lacking across the board with la. our coach could beat up your fat boy geek coach. celts may tap out in the eastern conference finals to a clearly superior heat team.. ur lakes have the talent, just dont have the heart and chemistry.. very different!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Get those meds adjusted yet?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: 2 DOWN, 2 STRAIGHT to come... FAKERS win last night if they have #34, #9 or #5!

inconvenient kobe stat. for all the dumbies ragging on the artest formerly known as ron, kobe hasnt made a game winner in regulation or overtime since 2006. blakey is 4 out of 7 this year. he just made one against denver so y not ride him again?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: 1 DOWN, 3 STRAIGHT more to come for the FAKERS? : Get those meds adjusted yet?
    Posted by dirty52[/QUOTE]
    I dont think he has....LOLz

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: 2 DOWN, 2 STRAIGHT to come... FAKERS win last night if they have a #34, #9 or the other #5!

that is an interesting stat on Kobe....I heard it on Sports Center this mornng....specifically....in the playoffs....with 10 seconds or less....with a chance to tie or win the game....Kobe hasn't hit one since the '06 playoffs...again....Laker fans claim he is the great finisher....?  .....not according to his last six years in the playoffs in these situations....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: 2 DOWN, 2 STRAIGHT to come... FAKERS win last night if they have a #34, #9 or the other #5!

In Response to Re: 2 DOWN, 2 STRAIGHT to come... FAKERS win last night if they have a #34, #9 or the other #5!:
    [QUOTE]that is an interesting stat on Kobe....I heard it on Sports Center this mornng....specifically....in the playoffs....with 10 seconds or less....with a chance to tie or win the game....Kobe hasn't hit one since the '06 playoffs...again....Laker fans claim he is the great finisher....?  .....not according to his last six years in the playoffs in these situations....
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]for his career, kobe is only shooting 24% IN THOSE SITUATIONS. BY comparison MJ shot over 56%. what does that tell ya? paul pierce is a bit over 35%. carmelo, believe it or not, is actually the best of the active players followed by dirk and pp. kobe clutch? oh please... just in perception and by his tude. he makes one with 2 or minutes left. then he tries to play hero ball and keeps on bricking but glaring at others all around him (the faux anti-jordan).. anyways, i love that metta world war is back to his contradictory ways. it will be one hell of a game, but i expect one james harden to go off along with westbrook as he torches the sad sack PGs of the lakes and kobe. durant may have one of those epic bad games but that team has some depth and big balled ballers! look for derek fisher to turn back the clock!

btw, celts should follow the same script. very vlose but i expect ray to go off and break out today as rr gets another triple double. pp and kg may dtruggle or just be average at least offensively. when it comes to grit and ball, both okc and celtics have a bit too much right now, along with the pacers and spurs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

Re: WORLD PEACE: "I am looking for WAR tonight!" 2 DOWN, 2 STRAIGHT to come...

as much as i would love to see the lakers get swept by the thunder, you cant count them out just yet. they have kobe, bynum and gasol. and it's the playoffs.

if they do exit in a sweep, then good job thunder!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?

In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : 5. we wont be seeing much of you around here anymore.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Great post.  This should have been number 1!

As Always,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : LAKERS in 6 my friend. Bynum and Gasol are just too much for Serge and Perk. Kobe will be guading Westbrook a lot and Metta will put the clamps on Durant. Mark it down and take a picture. You are watching greatness when Kobe is playing.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

Snicker, giggle, and a hearty ha ha ha.  Just remember your promise to retire from this board when (not if) the FAKERS lose!

As Always,

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: even a blind purple squirrel can find a nut, OKC goes up 3-1 tonight!

some incovenient FAKER truths: 1. fakers had to make 41 of 42 free throws just to be able to sustain a very makeable 3-pointer at the buzzer by durant that would have sent it to over time. 2. kobe AGAIN was stifled from the field. most of his points came from making 17 of 17 free throws and when he had a clear mismatch with fisher on him. 3. bynum channeled his inner wade in going 2 for 13 as perk stifled him one on one per usual. perk is playing majhor minutes incl end of game minutes and is taking bynum out with virtually no help.

can the fossilized possibly duplicate their luck twice in a row? i say no. the lakers were and are what i think they are, not gonna crown them!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

The lakers wont win tonight, because if the refs call another game like last night there will be riots. 

Both okc and boston will win their next games, and series.  This night a combined 41ft disparity will be forgotten when both teams win.  The nba knows that.  I don't believe they want either lakers or 76rs to advance.  Just stretch the series a bit.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

The refs again but only when the Lakers win or Celtics lose. What a convenient way to look at life... I should try it some time...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Yes, but you can't argue with the fact that your team shot 14 more free throws, and the 6rs shot 17 more free throws.  I want to know if you have the cahonas to actually tell me you think that the refs called a fair game.  If you're willing to do that fine, but I don't believe that YOU really believe that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

The Celtics never lead in free throws right??? When you have a jump shooting team with no inside scorer threat in the paint Like the Thunder and the Celtics you will not get fouled. When you have a physical team like the Thunder and the Celtics you are going to commit fouls it is that simple my friend. The thing is that I never hear an excuse from you while the Celtics win. Didn't hear you say anything when in the first game the Thunder shot 29 free throws to the Lakers 15, that is exactly 14 more just like you were making excuses for the Thunder because they had 14 less last night. Where were you when that happened??? Like I said only when the Lakers win or Celtics lose. Ok time for the double standard...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

By the way looking that you been here since 5/4/2008 didn't see you write anything at the Humungous disperaty in free throws in the 2nd game of the 2008 finals which the Celtics won 108 to 102, the Celtics took WHOOPING 38 free throws to the Lakers only 10, that is 28 free throws more my friend. Did you say it was the refs???? Of course not. Leon Powe took 3 more free throws than the entire Lakers team. Why???? In my opinion not because of the refs, because he simply attacked the basket.

"I want to know if you have the cahonas to actually tell me you think that the refs called a fair game.  If you're willing to do that fine, but I don't believe that YOU really believe that".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The Lakers still have a shot in this series but they have to win tonight. 

The Lakes got a lot of help at the line in last night's game, no denying it unless you are an intellectually challenged Laker homer, on the other hand, the Celts deserved to lose and played to lose so the Cs got what they deserved last night, no way to blame the officials there. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: even a blind purple squirrel can find a nut, OKC goes up 3-1 tonight!:
    [QUOTE]The lakers wont win tonight, because if the refs call another game like last night there will be riots.  Both okc and boston will win their next games, and series.  This night a combined 41ft disparity will be forgotten when both teams win.  The nba knows that.  I don't believe they want either lakers or 76rs to advance.  Just stretch the series a bit.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

I hope that you are right. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Will you retire from the board when the Lakers eliminate OKC? 

i guess you mean, they are going to win three in a row, ??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

What a game!! Congrats to the thunder... By the way, who was guarding Westbrook?? Was it Kobe? Who ever it was, they got torched for 37!!!!! Pushed to the brink of elimination!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : LAKERS in 6 my friend. Bynum and Gasol are just too much for Serge and Perk. Kobe will be guading Westbrook a lot and Metta will put the clamps on Durant. Mark it down and take a picture. You are watching greatness when Kobe is playing.

No game six 
    Durant hits the three over Meta....Clamps!!!!....
    Did you take that picture????
    Kobe (Greatness) takes a three right after that, nothing but iron.
    Im sure im talking to myself since you are probably passed out right  now...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : No game six  Durant hits the three over Meta.... Clamps!!!!.... Did you take that picture???? Kobe (Greatness) takes a three right after that, nothing but iron. Im sure im talking to myself since you are probably passed out right  now... Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE] Haha! +1

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Look kid, you should watch the games before making yourself look so ignorant. The last time the Lakers and thunder played, Mike Brown made an adjustment after the thunder jumped out to an 18 point lead, and he put Kobe on Westbrook. Notice what happened afterwards. Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE] Yeah...I really like how metta put the clamps on Durant...did you see that three he shot over metta to put them up for good? Sure you did...lakers in six? I doubt it...looks like it will be Thunder in five...just like I said... You bum!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: OKC did go up 3-1 tonight, the FAKERs are who I thought they were!

more inconvenient truths: kobe is NOT clutch. their supererstar is inferior to okc's. when KD released that 3, i had no doubt it was finding botttom. when kobe tried to match him, i had no doubt it would clang off. kobe is around 20% for his CAREER in those situations, you know clutch situations within 10 seconds and taking game tying or game winning shots. he's worse than bron. heck in the last 6 years, he's now an absolutely ZERO. he hasnt made a single game-winning jumper in the playoffs and actually shoots worse within 10 seconds for victories in the playoffs. the man is now around 10% esp in the last 6 years.. SAD! bynum may as well be launching those bombs. heck, you may as well have perk or eubanks out there. kobe improved on his 9 for 25 to 12 for 28 (yes, that's 53 shots in TWO games). hasnt he learned yet there is a definite correlation between his bricks and sot attempts and actual victories?

2. bynum was on a roll til... okc invented this new defense where they actually front the guy. kibe was so lost and confused, all he could do was shoot  dumb fallaway after dumb fallaway. this must frustrate the crapp out of bynum and the team in general. this kid is the best option going forward yet kobe cant grasp that concept. looks for every reason to launch hero shots. one could do reposts, picks or just a wait a bit longer before throwing it back in to bynum.. jeez!

3. anywho, i have no doubt, lakes will be out fishing after monday along with the clips!