OKC takes KOME's lunch! where's MARK from CT, bynum is my lover +troll nation, perhaps you can wear the GREEN jock?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?

In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : 5. we wont be seeing much of you around here anymore.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

6. I will be here, good try though.

Why do you have Herschel Walker as your avatar?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakerstroll. Show Lakerstroll's posts

[QUOTE]Lakers are not going to get swept. I think the best OKC can do is win in 5 but most  likely 6.  I wanted so badly for the Nuggets & George Karl to knock them off.  After 2 mediocre performances by Bynum & Gasol, they were the main reason they won Game 7 with Gasol 23 pts/17rebs and Bynum 16pts/18rebs and Karl said it was their size that beat Denver’s speed.  Then the Lakers get the thug back, Artest, who gets 4 threes and 15 pts and plays good “D”. But incredibly lucky, mediocre Blake gets the game of his life with 19 pts and 5 of 6 threes---incredible.  Kobe really did not have a terrific game & I believe too he was over his stomach flu and away from Denver’s altitude but he looked tired and only got 17 pts which is low for him but when Denver came back from 16 down to tie and went ahead by 4 and then Lakers went ahead by 2 or 3, Kobe hit a dagger 3 with less than 2 minutes left. So, if Kobe gets over his seeming fatigue & scores his 30+ and the 2 Biggies dominate the rebounds & Artest plays good “D” & they become less inconsistent…I hope Blake returns to mediocre but with extra shots from rebounds he’s doesn’t need shoot 50%, the Lakers could surprise & compete. Would love to see Harden, voted best 6th man--- got a kick out of a poster saying Troy Murphy was robbed(what a hoot !!!)--- have some monster games---and wouldn’t mind Artest getting roughed up too !!!
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]

If Kobe scores 30, he's selfish. If he dishes on double teams and only scores 17, he has a bad game. Make up your minds, fools.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?:
    [QUOTE]enjoy the ride mark from CT, bynumizgreat, and the rest of the trolls. its clear this is the last ride for this startlingly old and mismesh faker unit. they may take denver in SEVEN due to home court and just a little bit more talent but the quicker, more talented, more ready okc will beat them down! this is a bad matchup series for the fakers. san antonio would have been better matchup. forget about durant, who covers harden? perks will do his usual job at neutralizing bynum and kobe/durant may neutralize each other in best case scenario for the gold but there are too many matchup issues.  talking playoffs here, interestingly okc is more playoff-ready than the more playoff-tested fakers. d-fish will get his pound of FLESH!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Lakers get swept?  Well, if I can find this bet at decent odds I'll be on it!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

CC predicts a sweep by OKC. This should make OKC very, very worried!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7924698/2012-nba-playoffs-los-angeles-lakers-metta-world-peace-not-planning-acknowledge-james-harden

MWW (metta world war) is stoking the fires. this a classic example of what happened to dallas. the old pride team coming up against a hungry, more talented younger team. lakes will get HUMILIATED and put in their place! any other team, they are the faves. this is a tough matchup, theworse. metta by playing up the thug role and calling out perky and westbrook is making it worse. seriously, the peaceful thing to have done would have been to call mr. harden and reach out at gametime.. oh well!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : 5. we wont be seeing much of you around here anymore.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?

In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Yes, I will. But that will not happen my friend. The Lakers and Heat will be playing each other in the NBA Finals this year and the Lakers will be too big for them to handle. Kobe will be tying a certain MJ in championship rings this year. Enjoy it and understand everytime you watch the Lakers, you are watching greatness.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

Let the games begin then.

As Always,

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

only way lakers stay in this series is if pau and bynum dominate.....if they play like they did against the nuggets, this series could be over in 5

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

[QUOTE]http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7924698/2012-nba-playoffs-los-angeles-lakers-metta-world-peace-not-planning-acknowledge-james-harden MWW (metta world war) is stoking the fires. this a classic example of what happened to dallas. the old pride team coming up against a hungry, more talented younger team. lakes will get HUMILIATED and put in their place! any other team, they are the faves. this is a tough matchup, theworse. metta by playing up the thug role and calling out perky and westbrook is making it worse. seriously, the peaceful thing to have done would have been to call mr. harden and reach out at gametime.. oh well!

I think your Doctor needs to adjust your meds

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : I think your Doctor needs to adjust your meds
    Posted by dirty52[/QUOTE]

+10

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

i can see it now...SWEEP!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : 6. I will be here, good try though. Why do you have Herschel Walker as your avatar?
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

It's Byron Houston.

But If you want I could change it to Herschel.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I sure wouldn't bet on the sweep.  I doubt the nba would let that happen even if it means kobe shoots 20 free throws by himself, probably in game 3 or 4.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Agreed .... Last I checked Denver by 20 and winning as predicted ... Bynum 2-9 and Gasol 1-8 ... No matter what Kobe does, he can't seem to make the players around him any better, and maybe he makes them worse ???? Re: Worry about your own dayum team!!! Nuggets go grill punching at Staples Center posted at 5/9/2012 2:03 AM EDT   Mployee8 Posts: 4324 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 5/9/2012 Denver wins game 6 at home and the Lakers lose game 7 at LA as a result of shear exhaustion .... McGee/Faried run Bynum & Gasol into the ground as the Black Mambo loses his bite ... The badger out quicks the snake!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

EPIC FAIL! Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : EPIC FAIL! Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE] You say epic fail, but I'm sure you were sitting on the edge of your seat and biting your nails... You talk real big after the fact...tell me something, what will be the outcome of the OKC/ laker series? I say an OKC sweep...and if I'm wrong, OKC in five... i DARE you to put a prediction out there, big man.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?": You say epic fail, but I'm sure you were sitting on the edge of your seat and biting your nails... You talk real big after the fact...tell me something, what will be the outcome of the OKC/ laker series? I say sweep...and if I'm wrong, OKC in five...I dare you to put a prediction out there, big man.
    Posted by cfaninla[/QUOTE]

LAKERS in 6 my friend. Bynum and Gasol are just too much for Serge and Perk. Kobe will be guading Westbrook a lot and Metta will put the clamps on Durant. Mark it down and take a picture. You are watching greatness when Kobe is playing. Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : LAKERS in 6 my friend. Bynum and Gasol are just too much for Serge and Perk. Kobe will be guading Westbrook a lot and Metta will put the clamps on Durant. Mark it down and take a picture. You are watching greatness when Kobe is playing. Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE] You are sick in the head if you think an aging Kobe can slow down Westbrook. And metta putting the clamps on Durant? He will be in foul trouble before halftime. If Bynum "shows up" I'm sure he will dominate...but gasol too much for serge AND perk? Haha! Stop making me laugh. And you forgot one other person...who the hell on your bench can stop Hardin? No one....so when the lakers lose this one in four or five, then I guess we don't have to read your dumb posts for a while....and you're right, when I watch Kobe play I am watching greatness...but he's not the greatest...remember that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC?": You are sick in the head if you think an aging Kobe can slow down Westbrook. And metta putting the clamps on Durant? He will be in foul trouble before halftime. If Bynum "shows up" I'm sure he will dominate...but gasol too much for serge AND perk? Haha! Stop making me laugh. And you forgot one other person...who the hell on your bench can stop Hardin? No one....so when the lakers lose this one in four or five, then I guess we don't have to read your dumb posts for a while....and you're right, when I watch Kobe play I am watching greatness...but he's not the greatest...remember that.
    Posted by cfaninla[/QUOTE]

Look kid, you should watch the games before making yourself look so ignorant. The last time the Lakers and thunder played, Mike Brown made an adjustment after the thunder jumped out to an 18 point lead, and he put Kobe on Westbrook. Notice what happened afterwards. Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : It's Byron Houston. But If you want I could change it to Herschel.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]wow, THE byron houston.. who is he again?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : wow, THE byron houston.. who is he again?

Dude that played in the NBA whose career flamed out because of mental illness and bizarre behavior and jail time.

We used to hang out a bit in real life.

Ha.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Not a sweep, but I can't see the lakers winning four times..........maybe OKC in 6!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : Dude that played in the NBA whose career flamed out because of mental illness and bizarre behavior and jail time. We used to hang out a bit in real life. Ha.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]AHHHHHH, that explains a lot! LOL...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ANY more doubt FAKERS will get SWEPT on the grill by OKC? : AHHHHHH, that explains a lot! LOL...
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

Ha.  It does indeed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: 1 DOWN, 3 STRAIGHT more to come for the FAKERS?

wow! I FIGURED game 1 would be the close buzzer beating game. but anywho, what the thunder exposed is a flaw the lakes simply can not over come. bynum was played straight up by perk who made every point hard. he doesnt have to stop bynum, just contain him. if they go to bynum everytime, he's going to shoot under 55% and score 30 points on 25 shots (not great). same with gasol. the x-factor is mr. collision. denver's simple strategy was to run the lakes ragged and they almost pulled it off. okc is denver on hgh and steroids. minus perk and d-fish, everyone can run on okc. even if u put kobe on westbrook, the thunder will get theirs. it isnt like kobe is avery bradley. world war cant cover this improved durant.. period. ibaka will wreck havoc with gasol. i expect another blow out on wednesday but a closer game in game 3 in LA as durant hits the buzzer winner!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: 1 DOWN, 3 STRAIGHT more to come for the FAKERS?

In Response to 1 DOWN, 3 STRAIGHT more to come for the FAKERS?:
    [QUOTE]enjoy the ride mark from CT, bynumizgreat, and the rest of the trolls. its clear this is the last ride for this startlingly old and mismesh faker unit. they may take denver in SEVEN due to home court and just a little bit more talent but the quicker, more talented, more ready okc will beat them down! this is a bad matchup series for the fakers. san antonio would have been better matchup. forget about durant, who covers harden? perks will do his usual job at neutralizing bynum and kobe/durant may neutralize each other in best case scenario for the gold but there are too many matchup issues.  talking playoffs here, interestingly okc is more playoff-ready than the more playoff-tested fakers. d-fish will get his pound of FLESH!
    This could be the mirror scenario for the C's. Sorry.