OMFG.. LAKES are peaking at the right time.. houston +Jazz need new pants! LEAGUEon notice!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: OMFG.. LAKES are peaking at the right time.. houston +Jazz need new pants! LEAGUEon notice!

In response to CommyContrarian's comment:

lakes bring it to the pace and race all over that indy grill.. kobe leads the way. just by showing up sends a loud example to dh and others going forward. impressive win! u think the celts cant smack down the pacers? 2 or 3.. celts b going to the final! kobe should be hanging out til march 29th against golden state! this will be one hard out in the playoffs esp if they reach the 6th seed!

So you are a troll.  I have wondered,  I just thought you wanted attention.  You like the Lakers now I get it.  Good thread.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: OMFG.. LAKES are peaking at the right time.. houston +Jazz need new pants! LEAGUEon notice!

You are just now realizing CC is a worthless attention wh0re who contributes nothing and knows little about sports? He is a ranting fool with no grasp of the english language just here to annoy and find something pathetic to do in an otherwise empty life. He's mad racist and sexist comments frequently.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

The Lakers have been playing better lately.  If they can win many of their remaining games they may indeed have a chance of advancing in the playoffs.