OMG... Did KG cross a line by telling CARMELO his wife tasted like HONEY NUT CHEERIOS? COULD he be a SOCIOPATH?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: OMG... Did KG cross a line by telling CARMELO his wife tasted like HONEY NUT CHEERIOS? COULD he be a SOCIOPATH?

Just because someone is a pr ick doesnt make them a sociopath.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Re: OMG... Did KG cross a line by telling CARMELO his wife tasted like HONEY NUT CHEERIOS? COULD he be a SOCIOPATH?

He Could Have Said She Tasted Like This.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Commie I am now convinced you have never played any sport let alone Basketball.  If you ever played Mission Hill Hyde Park Dorchester, Roxbury shoot Cambrdige Y your local church league trash is part of the game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

,,,why open up another thread similar?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

SERIOUSLY.. this is what black sports IS reporting as fact.. thats the reason melo went nuts and wanted to fight kg.. kg broke the trash talk code! i mean seriously.. tell me my gal tastes like chicken, is finger licking good, papaya or even fruity pebbles, but you definitely cross the line with anything cheerios (esp with first hand knowledge which kg may in fact have).. those things really stink and sukkk.. i'm with melo if this is true, homerade aside! kg seems to have this track record, remember the cancer comment with the detroit guy a while back?.. kg could be a SOCIOPATH! just sayin... we now have TWO of those types (rr is the other clearly) and pp is a reformed one. i hope something doesnt happpen off-court for the bandwagon of concern to start.. these guys dont get lines!

[/QUOTE]

I think you are a sociopath.

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

anthony is a fool for letting KG get under his skin over remarks like that. he couldn't think of a comeback?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I don't think Commie knows what the word sociopath means. No offense, but trash talking does not fit into the DSM criteria.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think Commie knows what the word sociopath means. No offense, but trash talking does not fit into the DSM criteria.

[/QUOTE]

no wonder he doesn't know, i'm sure there are no sociopaths in mother russia.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

SERIOUSLY.. this is what black sports IS reporting as fact.. thats the reason melo went nuts and wanted to fight kg.. kg broke the trash talk code! i mean seriously.. tell me my gal tastes like chicken, is finger licking good, papaya or even fruity pebbles, but you definitely cross the line with anything cheerios (esp with first hand knowledge which kg may in fact have).. those things really stink and sukkk.. i'm with melo if this is true, homerade aside! kg seems to have this track record, remember the cancer comment with the detroit guy a while back?.. kg could be a SOCIOPATH! just sayin... we now have TWO of those types (rr is the other clearly) and pp is a reformed one. i hope something doesnt happpen off-court for the bandwagon of concern to start.. these guys dont get lines!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well said.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

,,,why open up another thread similar?

[/QUOTE]

It's what CC does...  he lives to see his name on the front page of BDC. 

Another Bill-806 in the making...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

So I feel the league is downplaying this whole story.  I don't see anything about it on nba.com and haven't seen anything about it on nba tv.  If this was RR or KG, do you think the nba would be ignoring it or buying any crap about going to "talk it out?"

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Priceless

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well said.

[/QUOTE]

DAMN! NONE of you people have played basketball on the play grounds??? Where do you think Your MOMMA started? I've seen grown men cry for things that were said about their family while on the outside courts! Its all part of the REAL GAME! MELO is a punkassbitch and KG is his DADDY now for all the crying he did!!! Thats the real code.... Thats the way it is, in the real world. Now you all just need to get back to your work before you get bitchslapped by your boss!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I wonder what Mrs Melo thought about that?   Hope she is day dreaming about KG.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

MMMMM, honey nut cheerios.  Eating a bowl will never be the same anymore.  It will always feel like I'm missing something.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

He could have said she tasted like Grape Nuts............  Now that would have been over the line.