On the radar: Gadzuric and Kapono

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

On the radar: Gadzuric and Kapono

I would be ok with Murphy and Kapono. Kapono is a much better pure shooter than Wafer. Man, we REALLY boost our 2nd unit scoring if we can add these two.

West
    Kapono
    Green
    BBD/Powe
    Murphy/Krstic

When it comes to the 2nd unit I don't think Aiinge is concerned so much about lock down defense. I think he would rather see a lead held, extended or a bench that has the ability to get the team back into the game. Defense will always be the staple but these aren't the guys who are going to play in crunch time...maybe just Green and BBD.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Re: On the radar: Gadzuric and Kapono

Kapono? Really? Yeah I guess he's a pure shooter if you mean by pure shooter his only talent is purely as a shooter because he can't play D, can't pass,can't play any D,has no athleticism,can't play D etc etc etc Who else Maybe Stephon Starberry? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Thing is, when the playoffs roll around whats Doc gonna do? His history is shortening the rotation to 8-9 players.

As it stands today, our bench will have definite playoff minutes for BBD, Green, West & Kristic... even JON is able. Thats brings our rotation to 9-10 already.

How's Wafer or anyone else picked up gonna see playoff time?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to On the radar: Gadzuric and Kapono:
    [QUOTE]I would be ok with Murphy and Kapono. Kapono is a much better pure shooter than Wafer. Man, we REALLY boost our 2nd unit scoring if we can add these two. West Kapono Green BBD/Powe Murphy/Krstic When it comes to the 2nd unit I don't think Aiinge is concerned so much about lock down defense. I think he would rather see a lead held, extended or a bench that has the ability to get the team back into the game. Defense will always be the staple but these aren't the guys who are going to play in crunch time...maybe just Green and BBD.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

where do you come up with all this stuff.   You actually know what Danny is looking for in a bench player?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Jason Ka Powe no?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

In Response to Re: On the radar: Gadzuric and Kapono:
    [QUOTE]In Response to On the radar: Gadzuric and Kapono : where do you come up with all this stuff.   You actually know what Danny is looking for in a bench player?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I've just come to believe you're hardheaded. All things things that have happened, all the statements Ainge and Doc have made and you still come on this board and ask stupid questions and make moronic comments.

I think you just like creating a debate...a senseless one at that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to On the radar: Gadzuric and Kapono:
    [QUOTE]I would be ok with Murphy and Kapono. Kapono is a much better pure shooter than Wafer. Man, we REALLY boost our 2nd unit scoring if we can add these two. West Kapono Green BBD/Powe Murphy/Krstic When it comes to the 2nd unit I don't think Aiinge is concerned so much about lock down defense. I think he would rather see a lead held, extended or a bench that has the ability to get the team back into the game. Defense will always be the staple but these aren't the guys who are going to play in crunch time...maybe just Green and BBD.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

I think Danny finally realized that the problem with this team, contrary to popular belief on this board, is that their offense really kind of stunk with two non-contributors in the starting 5.

Krstic will add scoring and Green will obviously become the best player off the bench and will anchor the second unit along with West and Baby.

Add Murphy and Kapono for scoring and 6 more front court fouls from Murphy and I think they will be fine.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I just come to believe that you think your a fantasy GM that knows everything that Ainge and Doc think.  You state it everyday.  Thats fine, it is entertaining. I guess you would consider a question stupid if someone asks you where you get some to the stuff you publish.  You need to get out of the "fantasy GM" world and post legit stuff.  Like I said though you are entertaining.  Some website says something and you just add to it.  It just keeps growing.  Chill out Mr Lewis.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to On the radar: Gadzuric and Kapono : I think Danny finally realized that the problem with this team, contrary to popular belief on this board, is that their offense really kind of stunk with two non-contributors in the starting 5. Krstic will add scoring and Green will obviously become the best player off the bench and will anchor the second unit along with West and Baby. Add Murphy and Kapono for scoring and 6 more front court fouls from Murphy and I think they will be fine.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    Greeen will become one of the best offensive players on the Celtics.  I just hope that he is a decent defender or if he isn't he can improve in this area. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I agree that it's so entertaining. I mean you combine the names of 2 dead Celtic players and you end up with none other than BIASLEWIS!!!

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

HAHAHA!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]I just come to believe that you think your a fantasy GM that knows everything that Ainge and Doc think.  You state it everyday.  Thats fine, it is entertaining. I guess you would consider a question stupid if someone asks you where you get some to the stuff you publish.  You need to get out of the "fantasy GM" world and post legit stuff.  Like I said though you are entertaining.  Some website says something and you just add to it.  It just keeps growing.  Chill out Mr Lewis.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

You guys need to play nicely.  It IS legit, 1 on 1.  And since I enjoy both your posts (you, too P34), I shall provide the link:
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211494/Celtics_Interested_In_Gadzuric_Kapono

now go to your neutral corners!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: On the radar: Gadzuric and Kapono : You guys need to play nicely.  It IS legit, 1 on 1.  And since I enjoy both your posts (you, too P34), I shall provide the link: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211494/Celtics_Interested_In_Gadzuric_Kapono now go to your neutral corners!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

I had read the article already before I posted, but thanks.    Just got up on the wrong side of the bed.  Keep posting Bias, cause it is entertaining.  Lordy I sure hope we don't get GAD

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

What about Mo Peterson? I haven't seen him playing for ages... Average of 1 ppg this year? Surprised
    Just heard he is being released?