One and Out!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Billi. Show Billi's posts

One and Out!

If the C's make the playoofs, they don't have the firepower to compete with most teams (look at last night).  If they play Miami (and they are an super team) they might win one possibly two and will be done.

At times they play fairly good on defense but usually on Offense they try to copy the Globetrooters or Tom Brady to see who can make the longest/craziest passes.

Then can't win a 3 point contest with hardly anyone and except for Green and maybe one more either they don't want to ATTACK the basket or think they can will there way out of a mess.  They can't "turn on" or count on miracles finishes like Jeff had for the last play the other night.  NY crushed them on 3's and most other teams seem to have better firewpower then we do, where are out shooters or does the team think PP will save them?

Every game TH says attack attack and almost nobody does it, they are not  jump shooting team and probably never will be.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: One and Out!

every year, EVERY YEAR, we see either trolls or "true" C's fans coming here and professing a Celtics early exit in the playoffs just to be wrong..wait till the playoffs come..it is a wait and see..I never count my team off..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

every year, EVERY YEAR, we see either trolls or "true" C's fans coming here and professing a Celtics early exit in the playoffs just to be wrong..wait till the playoffs come..it is a wait and see..I never count my team off..

============================================

I found Billi's post quite accurate and I am a dieheart Celtic fan going back to the Cousy/Sharman days. Only thing I disagree with is that we are & have been a jump shooting team since Perk got hurt in game 6 vs LA 2 years ago. Difference was we had Ray Allen & PP won the 3 pt shooting contest 2 years ago.  Problem now is we are a lousy 3 pt shooting team except for PP and Terry occasionally. And he's right, only Green can drive to the basket. Rondo used to but he's out. The only thing consistent about our team these days is its inconsistency.

The Lakers too, except for Kobe & maybe Nash, are a lousy 3 pt shooting team but difference is that Howard & Gasol usually give them 10+ rebs aka 2nd chances. We do not have this rebounding edge luxury. And the reason that they may not even make the 8th seed and I hope not is that other than Miami, in the West OKC, Spurs, Denver & LAC are better, I think, than any of our other East Coast teams.

We needed to do a deal maybe trading Rondo for Cousins and then get Evans and, I'd been happy too with KG getting another ring perhaps with LAC( they won't w/o him) and us getting Bledsoe & Jordan. OK, hope for the draft. We need a couple of 6'10', 11'" or 7 footers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

did you her terry before the game we will be great once th playoffs start  why not know we look like a bunch of kindergarden kids against good teams last night no garnet knicks no chandler stotmeyer  there is no passion

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to fedup13's comment:

did you her terry before the game we will be great once th playoffs start  why not know we look like a bunch of kindergarden kids against good teams last night no garnet knicks no chandler stotmeyer  there is no passion

Stotmeyer. Just because you pretend to be an 86 year old man who just learned to use the computer doesn't mean you woudn't know how to spell Stoudamire's name.

This is what makes you a garden variety internet instigator, instead of a great one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfuryrat. Show dfuryrat's posts

That's because you're not the sharpest tack in the box.  It doesn't matter if it's the Heat or Knicks first round you will be one and done!  Book it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dfuryrat's comment:

That's because you're not the sharpest tack in the box.  It doesn't matter if it's the Heat or Knicks first round you will be one and done!  Book it.

IF you make the playoffs, good luck with SAS - can you say sweeeeeeep!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" It doesn't matter if it's the Heat or Knicks first round you will be one and done!  Book it."

Wish I could make a Lakers prediction but it's hard to tell if they will actually be in the playoffs at all. Right now there is nothing to book.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"If the C's make the playoofs, they don't have the firepower to compete with most teams (look at last night).  If they play Miami (and they are an super team) they might win one possibly two and will be done."

Go get yourself a Heat jersey then and move on....