One Armed Bandit!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

One Armed Bandit!

-
    Rondo stole into our hearts and into Celtic Lore with his one armed play tonight.

See the video here:  One Armed Bandit.

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

Ski on Twitter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Re: One Armed Bandit!

For me, this was his defining moment as a celtic. There will always be haters/trolls who question his thought processes because of the way he looks (stoic poker face) and his J, but you can never question the toughness or heart that he displayed. I thought his playoff/ next season was over when I saw that injury. This may have been the turning of the tide in this series. I like our chances.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: One Armed Bandit!:

[QUOTE]For me, this was his defining moment as a celtic. There will always be haters/trolls who question his thought processes because of the way he looks (stoic poker face) and his J, but you can never question the toughness or heart that he displayed. I thought his playoff/ next season was over when I saw that injury. This may have been the turning of the tide in this series. I like our chances.

Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

-

And I more than like your take on things . .  in fact . . . I'm lovin' it . . . big time . . . and den some!

Ps  Nice handle.

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Rondo is as tough as they come!!  I think i saw a little more toughness out of Jeff Green tonight also!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Hey Pud, Dud and Run, Rajon Rondo is still better than most point guards when he plays with only one arm.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE] Rondo is as tough as they come!!  I think i saw a little more toughness out of Jeff Green tonight also!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Agree about Rondo.  Green definitely played better. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Pud, Dud and Run, Rajon Rondo is still better than most point guards when he plays with only one arm.

Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

-

Youse got dat wright, Man.  I B giddy wit xcitement & den some.  Youse?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: One Armed Bandit! : - Youse got dat wright, Man.  I B giddy wit xcitement & den some.  Youse?
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]
    Yeah I'm charged up about the Celtics, but we got cheated in game 4.  I said this before: 'In the NBA a team needs to win big so that the officiating does not become a factor'. 

9. This post has been removed.