One time contractual buyout

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

One time contractual buyout

I read in the Herald that in the new collective bargaining agreement (whenever it happens) will likely include a one time contractual amnesty. http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/other_nba/view/20110625brandon_knights_potential_for_stardom_forces_backcourt_shake-up_with_pistons/ Teams will be able to buy out one toxic contract without any salary cap ramifications. If this happens, is there anyway this can help this team?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: One time contractual buyout

In Response to One time contractual buyout:
    [QUOTE]I read in the Herald that in the new collective bargaining agreement (whenever it happens) will likely include a one time contractual amnesty. http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/other_nba/view/20110625brandon_knights_potential_for_stardom_forces_backcourt_shake-up_with_pistons/  Teams will be able to buy out one toxic contract without any salary cap ramifications. If this happens, is there anyway this can help this team?
    Posted by NoahJustin[/QUOTE]

Sure....:)
    Trade Ray to the Warriors for Monta Ellis....GS buys out Ray's 10 mill, and he comes back to us for vet min!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

In Response to Re: One time contractual buyout:
    [QUOTE]In Response to One time contractual buyout : Sure....:) Trade Ray to the Warriors for Monta Ellis....GS buys out Ray's 10 mill, and he comes back to us for vet min!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE] To bad we couldn't buyout JO's contract and replace him with someone healthy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Please do some research before posting useless drivel here. All the amnesty does is save a team from paying the luxury tax for a players contract.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

It works well as 2012 we will be under cap could help for 2011 but will not know till the new CBL is finalized,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Please do some research before posting useless drivel here. All the amnesty does is save a team from paying the luxury tax for a players contract.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

If you feel that way, don't respond!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

[QUOTE]Please do some research before posting useless drivel here. All the amnesty does is save a team from paying the luxury tax for a players contract.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE] Sorry to get your panties in a wad, next time I'll ask your permission before I post. I bow to your superior knowledge.