Only Player That Must Be Traded

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Re: Only Player That Must Be Traded

In response to mellymel1's comment:

I have to hand it to DA to position us to enter this draft with good picks and possibly more...I trust him to bring about the right mix of player transactions and draft choices to get it done....only he knows what his vision is...it seems part design and part taking opportunities when they arise, like he's waiting for some other GM to make a deal in semi-desperation...it's the one thing that's good for the team that is terrible - what assetes you have you can let go of without staying up laste at night worrying about it as long as it fits into your plan for getting better in the long run.

That's the problem, guys like Mployee think Ainge can turn the Celts into contenders in 2-3 years.

Just because Ainge was able to pull a rabbit out of a hat in 2007, it doesn't mean Ainge can do it every time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

Actually just countering your dumb trade ... It's more likely that Philly hooks up with Phoenix ... that's a higher % outcome than OKC/Philly or Perk coming home again ... Get It?

[/QUOTE]

Dumb trade?

HAHAHA

Did you see the response when you told people here the Sixers would do a Hump and 2015 Clips pick for Turner and Hawes?

Come on, Mployee, you're the master of dumb trades.

I mean when was the last time any of your trade predictions/ideas panned out?

Didn't I tell you, before the season started, that Ainge will dump the players I called "tradables"?

Lee is already gone.

Next up is Bass or Hump or both.

I'm already 1 out of 3.

If Bass goes then I'm 2 out of 3.

Until now you're still ZERO!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha ... a talking parrot could have predicted Lee being traded ... Polly have a cracker!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Hahaha ... a talking parrot could have predicted Lee being traded ... Polly have a cracker!

Guess a talking parrot is smarter than you.

I mean you were too busy thinking about Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes, you failed to see the obvious.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Guess a talking parrot is smarter than you.

I mean you were too busy thinking about Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes, you failed to see the obvious.

[/QUOTE]

Ok Cpt Loser ... U win the war of attrition ... Nobody here could possibly have seen Lee being traded but you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Ok Cpt Loser ... U win the war of attrition ... Nobody here could possibly have seen Lee being traded but you.

All I'm saying is Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes to the Celts is not realistic.

Eldunko already told you Hawes becomes redundant because Hawes is similar to Olynyk.

Evan Turner can be acquired through a sign and trade after the season.

There's no need to rush to make trades.

It's very obvious Ainge will build through the draft.

So you're wrong if you're expecting Ainge to make trades, at this point in time, to improve this team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All I'm saying is Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes to the Celts is not realistic.

Eldunko already told you Hawes becomes redundant because Hawes is similar to Olynyk.

Evan Turner can be acquired through a sign and trade after the season.

There's no need to rush to make trades.

It's very obvious Ainge will build through the draft.

So you're wrong if you're expecting Ainge to make trades, at this point in time, to improve this team.

[/QUOTE]

He will where/when he can ... like the Asik trade, if he can dump Green or Bass and Bogans/Bradley or even RR for Okafor & Bledsoe he will especially if he picks up another 2014 1st rounder. Nobody other than a rebuilding team looking for cap relief will want Okafor so the Suns options are limited. They want an All-Star player back and while Green, Bass and Bradley don't fit that bill Rondo does and he's already making a comeback. Bledsoe hasn't seen the court yet and Okafor won't for the remainder of his contract. So if RR is off the table then they can take our 2nd tier players or look to Philly ... as I said before, Philly makes more sense for them but that means nothing and Danny already has a working rlationship with McDonough so anything's possible.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

According to Liberty Ballers, eight teams contacted the 76ers with potential offers or trade discussions in January.

A source close to the Sixers has told Liberty Ballers that eight teams called the Philadelphia front office to discuss various trades involving Thaddeus Young, Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes during the month of January. Further, the source said that the Sixers have now firmly shifted their focus towards receiving one or multiple 2015 first round picks.

(via Liberty Ballers)

It’s not clear which teams are interested in the three players the Sixers are putting up for grabs. All three players could certainly be great pieces on title contenders that are a player short. Evan Turner would also be a nice fit on rebuilding teams that are looking to add another promising player to a young core.

I told you Philly wanted a 2015 pick ... either the Clips 2015 or that 2014 Protected can get you Turner for Bradley as I said.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

According to Liberty Ballers, eight teams contacted the 76ers with potential offers or trade discussions in January.

A source close to the Sixers has told Liberty Ballers that eight teams called the Philadelphia front office to discuss various trades involving Thaddeus Young, Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes during the month of January. Further, the source said that the Sixers have now firmly shifted their focus towards receiving one or multiple 2015 first round picks.

(via Liberty Ballers)

It’s not clear which teams are interested in the three players the Sixers are putting up for grabs. All three players could certainly be great pieces on title contenders that are a player short. Evan Turner would also be a nice fit on rebuilding teams that are looking to add another promising player to a young core.

I told you Philly wanted a 2015 pick ... either the Clips 2015 or that 2014 Protected can get you Turner for Bradley as I said.

Yes, Philly wants a pick, but I guarantee you it's not going to be that 2014 protected pick.

And I guarantee you Ainge will not swap Bradley for Evan Turner.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

That's Ok ... as long as he swaps him for a real SG rather than pay him $8MM to fire up shots all day I'll be content.

Bradley for Bledsoe ... That's a good one ... how stupid would Suns be to listen to you? LOL!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

That's Ok ... as long as he swaps him for a real SG rather than pay him $8MM to fire up shots all day I'll be content.

Bradley for Bledsoe ... That's a good one ... how stupid would Suns be to listen to you? LOL!!!

Really?

Didn't you also propose Bradley for Bledsoe in a package deal?

Here:

Re: Team I want on the court next season

posted at 2/2/2014 5:10 PM EST

• Mployee8
    • First: 7/8/2008
    • Last: 2/2/2014

Bledsoe - Bayless - Exum         (Bledsoe/Okafor/Pick for Bradley/Bass/Bogans)

Turner - Johnson - Bayless        (Turner for Wallace/Clips 2015 & Phillys Prot'd)

Hayward - Turner - Wright/Osby  (Green & Pick for Hayward)

Sully - Hump - Oly                    (Hump resigns for $8MM)

Okafor - Hump - Cauley-Stein  (Okafor/Bledsoe for Bradley/Bass/Bogans)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Mployee

I hope you'll be man enough to admit that you were wrong once Ainge gives AB a new contract.

Or maybe you'll just make excuses again.

HAHAHA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

Mployee

I hope you'll be man enough to admit that you were wrong once Ainge gives AB a new contract.

Or maybe you'll just make excuses again.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Admit I was wrong?  Then Danny would have to admit that he was wrong after publically saying AB was worth $6MM ... I'll be shocked if he gives him any more than $7MM.

Hope you're prepared to do so if he's traded ... either this season or after in a S&T (???)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Admit I was wrong?  Then Danny would have to admit that he was wrong after publically saying AB was worth $6MM ... I'll be shocked if he gives him any more than $7MM.

Hope you're prepared to do so if he's traded ... either this season or after in a S&T (???)

So if Avery Bradley is re-signed, Danny Ainge would have to admit that he was wrong?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Mployee

Are you really that dumb?

Of course Ainge would lowball Avery Bradley.

That's part of the business.

But don't be surprised if Ainge gives AB 7.5m per year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

I like Hump but he is in a contract year and he is really 29, this makes you wonder if he would cut the effort back if he received a good contrat say something like 24 m for three years. ????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:

I like Hump but he is in a contract year and he is really 29, this makes you wonder if he would cut the effort back if he received a good contrat say something like 24 m for three years. ????

What for?

The Celts already have Sully and Oly at PF.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to romneywins' comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What for?

The Celts already have Sully and Oly at PF.

[/QUOTE]

Dont forget Bass as well. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The new landscape of the CBA dictates that all teams will have a "window" of about 3-4 years.

The Heat will have to disband after this year.  All 3 clowns have said they want max deals, and Arison can't afford that.

Bosh will go to DAL.

HOU has a window of 4 years now with Harden and Howard.  After that, they will have to rebuild.

We gave Green 9 mill and may regret it.  Players you pay will have to perform.  Expect to see a lot more of the Chris Johnson's of the world - on the cheap.

IND......now they have done it right.  Granger is leaving just in time to pay Stephenson.  That will give them Stephenson, Hibbert and  George.....all under contract.  These guys will have to perform, and they will be good.

Green will prove in the long run to not be worth the money DA is paying him.  He gambled and lost.  Now we need to get rid of him, and gamble on someone else.

Bird has done everything right.....as has Presti.

SAS is the outlier here....but Duncan and Pop will soon leave, and then even the mighty Spurs will have to start from scratch.  Of course, Parker and Leonard is not exactly leaving the cupboard bare.............

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

If they can't get him for a big discount...say 6-9m for a 1 year deal, then please trade before the deadline for a nice chip that does not in any way act as an anchor(wallace).  I would rather have the cap space then a bad contract, but obviously youth and picks are better than humpty.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I disagree here and say Bass is the one that "must" be traded.  Humpty can walk at the end of the year.  While that may be a bad thing, the good news would be he takes his 12 mill salary with him.

Bass needs to go because we need to develop Sully and Oly.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I disagree here and say Bass is the one that "must" be traded.  Humpty can walk at the end of the year.  While that may be a bad thing, the good news would be he takes his 12 mill salary with him.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with this except I think they both need to go at the deadline...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Develop Sully?  What is his role going to be?  itting out beyond the three point line shooting 3s? Or banging down low for easy shots, tip ins, rebounds, and fouling out the other teams bigs?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The more I think about it I think you're right. I think unless Danny gets a 1st for Humpy, he lets him walk and has the $12 million.  If he trades it's got to be an expiring and a first. Bass is the key one to move before the deadline.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to CeltsFanInNH's comment:

[QUOTE]

The more I think about it I think you're right. I think unless Danny gets a 1st for Humpy, he lets him walk and has the $12 million.  If he trades it's got to be an expiring and a first. Bass is the key one to move before the deadline.

[/QUOTE]

+1

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

My tradables of Lee, Bass, and Wallace must all go.

But if I get 2 out of 3, Bass and Lee, then I'm happy.

No need to rush in getting rid of Wallace if Ainge can get rid of Bass.