Orlando after Sheed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Orlando after Sheed

Eye on 'Sheed

Orlando lost the Troy Murphy sweepstakes.

In a blow to the Magic, the 6-foot-11 power forward/center reportedly decided to sign with the Boston Celtics. Murphy should help the Celtics because he's a good rebounder who can stretch the floor with accurate outside shooting.

With Murphy now unavailable, it wouldn't be surprising if the Magic attempt to lure 6-foot-11 Rasheed Wallace out of retirement. Wallace hasn't played since Game 7 of last June's NBA Finals.

Many Magic players think highly of Wallace.

The orlandosentinel

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichBelgium. Show MichBelgium's posts

Re: Orlando after Sheed

I don't think he'll go to Orlando ... If he returns(which is highly unlikely) He wants to beat the Lakers in the finals with the CELTICS... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Orlando after Sheed:
    [QUOTE]I don't think he'll go to Orlando ... If he returns(which is highly unlikely) He wants to beat the Lakers in the finals with the CELTICS... 
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]

It would be very disappointing if Sheed joined another team.  I don't believe this would happen. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

yeah, if he comes anywhere it will be here.  He can come any time, so I'm guessing he would wait a bit.  Both to take a longer vacation but also so the c's don't have to pay him as much.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

In Response to Re: Orlando after Sheed:
    [QUOTE]I don't think he'll go to Orlando ... If he returns(which is highly unlikely) He wants to beat the Lakers in the finals with the CELTICS... 
    Posted by MichBelgium[/QUOTE]

It won't happen.

I saw Sheed the other day and he was going door to door selling girl scout cookies. Finished eating a box full of his fav (choco chip).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Contract knowledge????

He's under contract with the C's for one more year regardless.  The Celtics have his rights until he dies......  So they would have to trade to get him, which they can't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Last time I checked, Ben & Jerry's headquarters was in Vermont.
    Boston is a lot closer to it than Orlando.
    Don't see Sheed going south as long as this is the case.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Believe me Sheed knows better than to go to Orlando.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

The Orlando Sentinel is equivilent to the Pawtucket Times...and the PTimes declared that the Cetlics were trading Perk for Howard, if that tells you anything.