Ouch!!! Instanbul beats the Celtics!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

Re: Ouch!!! Instanbul beats the Celtics!!!

Darn, this season is over for the Celtics. NOT

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Continuity and repetition of course will help the Celts immensely. But the Achilles heel for this team will be lack of defensive rotation when KG is out of the lineup, and lets face it, he will be out of the lineup when healthy 25 minutes per game. I just don't see Darko, Wilcox or Collins being able to maintain the same defensive fluidity and intensity needed. They each come with defensive short comings, that have been exposed for years in the league. 

Collins is 3 steps slow, Darko is 2 steps slow and lazy, Wilcox simply doesn't grasp things quickly and whenhe does, does not retain them on the floor. Granted, players can change. But wow, Darko looked slower than slow in the first exhibition. Does anyone really expect Fab to even see the floor this year? Seems some other back up C could havebeenfound with a defensive mind set.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let me guess, those darn refs!!! ROTFPMPLMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

Ouch.  The Warriors?  By thirty?  Lol.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Continuity and repetition of course will help the Celts immensely. But the Achilles heel for this team will be lack of defensive rotation when KG is out of the lineup, and lets face it, he will be out of the lineup when healthy 25 minutes per game. I just don't see Darko, Wilcox or Collins being able to maintain the same defensive fluidity and intensity needed. They each come with defensive short comings, that have been exposed for years in the league. 

Collins is 3 steps slow, Darko is 2 steps slow and lazy, Wilcox simply doesn't grasp things quickly and whenhe does, does not retain them on the floor. Granted, players can change. But wow, Darko looked slower than slow in the first exhibition. Does anyone really expect Fab to even see the floor this year? Seems some other back up C could havebeenfound with a defensive mind set.

[/QUOTE]

Disagree on Wilcox, and disagree that another backup C could have been found.  We have four, seems one of them might do the job.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bloggy has been reported for stalking - there was NO need to respond to my comment, other than to annoy me..................and it worked.

Moderators - this is Bynumizahero, who has been banned before for stalking

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Faker dufus is back...of course i knew that by his second or third post...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

blogetty, according to you kobe is 19 years old...and the lakers have 3u94738974809237489237489327489237489023072983 titles.

TROLL

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Faker dufus is back...of course i knew that by his second or third post...

[/QUOTE]

I call him DFurypuss