Our Defense

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Our Defense

Our defense has been getting carved up by anyone we play so far this year.  As evidenced by the Sixers last nite.  It did seem we would play very good defense for 20 seconds numerous times and then give up points right at the end of the clock.   Sure hope Doc figures this out pretty quick.  

Lets hope we get a little of our mojo back tonight and get some payback against the Bucks.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Our Defense

U can call it what you want.  Bottom line is we are losing games we should win.  I am confident Doc will get it straightened out. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Our Defense

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

U can call it what you want.  Bottom line is we are losing games we should win.  I am confident Doc will get it straightened out. 

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I don't doubt the Celts will win more than 50 games this season.

What I'm referring to is when you guys told me it was wrong to say the Celts are rebuilding.

I'm very optimistic about this Celtics team. Rondo got better, there are more athletic players, and Doc and Ainge are running the show.

Last season, JO and Ray were holding the Celts back. 

[/QUOTE]
    Nice to know your optimistic.  I still prefer "reloading".   Cause if he get back to the same level as last year that is precisely what we will have done.  Reloaded.  If we lose with what we have then I guess you can say rebuilding.  It sure would be a awful job at rebuidling now wouldn't it?

6. This post has been removed.