Our Garbage

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Our Garbage

You just get this report in Eurasia?

We've know this for months now ... Hahaha

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Fungus... my guess is that #8 felt sorry for you and decided to boost your spirits.

He's right .... pretty stale info.

But keep trying to impress.

Sooner/later, you might say something  current/interesting/original.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Hooray Captain Obvious!!

Yes, those are the players most likely traded this season.

And, NO you are absolutley wrong saying that there is no chance Green, KO, Sully or even Rondo get traded.

If the right deal presents itself, Danny won't hesitate. We all like Kelly, but he could be a key chip in a trade. I don't know why you can't see that. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

[/QUOTE]

Green, KO, and Sully will not be traded.

Rondo will only be traded if a team will offer a top 5 pick.

How about this, after the trade deadline, if Green, KO, and Sully gets traded, I make a thread telling everybody how right you were.

But if Green, KO, and Sully will not get traded, you make a thread about how I was right in saying Green, Sully, and KO will not be traded.

Same if Rondo gets traded for a top 5 pick.

Deal? 

[/QUOTE]

You're such a stubborn, near-sighted dude. I'm not making a bet with you.

Read this carefully. I am not saying that our key guys: Green, Sully, KO, Bradley or Rondo WILL or WILL NOT be traded. Only a child would speak in absolutes. My point is that none of these guys are off the table, none are so sacred that Danny would not consider them in a trade.

You can not sincerely say that those four will not be traded. You can predict it, fine. But stop talking like "it can't happen"! If the right (realistic) deal presents itself, Danny would pull the trigger.

You must have been the guy running around with the tin foil hat proclaiming that Perk would never be traded.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Hahaha .... Here we go again ... "How bout this, if I'm wrong I make a thread saying so."  Blah Blah Blah ....

Still baiting the board for attention ... it's getting older than fungus on Howard Hughes' toenails.

How bout this ... you honor your lost bet and get lost yourself for a year?!?!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

This is absolutely ridiculous. 

Do I really need to break down the concept of a "proposal"?? Are you that near-sighted?

I have never and will never say [player xyz] WILL BE [traded] BY [123 date]. I have no idea, you have no idea. Nothing is certain in the NBA (except maybe for Lebron becoming a Laker, ;) jk)

You add absolutely no value when you say "that won't happen". Do I really need to explain to you that I am not the GM of the Celtics and that I am pulling these ideas out of my arshe? All I am trying to do is aim at realistic possibilities. I'm not looking for your mystic insight on what will or will not happen. Because ... YOU DO NOT KNOW!

It would be infinitely more constructive if you commented on proposals in one of these ways:

• It would be great to get Hayward because its an unspoken advantage in the NBA to have naturally left handed players complement your right hand dominant players on a team, but UTAH is a smart franchise and they know this and therefore will likely keep Hayward, unless a Harden deal presents itself
    • This trade is lop-sided, Boston is giving up way too much for what are really two young and still largely unproven players.
    • Though Green may be cheaper than Favors & Hayward next year, he is only locked up for a couple of years and will force Utah to ship him out in his final year to get somethign in return because they won't be able to retain him.

COMMON DUDE

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Fierce why are you updaint old threads?? Dont like being challeneged in the more recent ones tthat I've created??

lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Hahaha .... I can ignore the fungus without putting him on Ignore. It drives him crazier knowing that I read his idiotic nonsense and refuse to engage him one on one.

Notice how I have my say but don't follow up with a one on one ... tough luck loser .... you're on your own ... Hahaha!

17. This post has been removed.