Our great stopper

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Our great stopper

Where was the Cs great defensive player against the Kings??   Thorton who is only about 6'3 scored 36 points.   If AB is so good, then how come he isn't out there stopping other teams great guards?   Thorton isn't an allstar that he'd have to stop, just a good O player.   Leonard for the SAS played 39min the same night as their stopper.   Isn't AB in line w/ Hondo, Chaney, DJ, Bowen, MCooper w/ respect to D?   He isn't a rook (like Leonard).   Ain't injured like past excuses.   If he's all that like the great talent evaluator DA makes him out to be, then he should be out there doing what he was drafted for.   Or, trade him to the Pats (cause he sure ain't a basketball player).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Our great stopper

Recent games Rondo had made mid-level guards look like allstars, he waves and waves, and says nobody guards me so why should I guard them?  The guy is a mental case.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Re: Our great stopper:
    [QUOTE]Recent games Rondo had made mid-level guards look like allstars, he waves and waves, and says nobody guards me so why should I guard them?  The guy is a mental case.
    Posted by romneywins[/QUOTE]

Thank DA for Rhondo and his waving abilities as he saw Ainge wave the white towel under the basket during a playoff game thinking it might distract the players shooting the free throw.  lol
    On May 3, 2010 Ainge was fined $25K for tossing a towel to distract a Cleveland Cavalier player shooting a free throw during game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals.  Ainge was attempting to rattle Hickson, who made his second free throw despite the GM’s actions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our great stopper : Thank DA for Rhondo and his waving abilities as he saw Ainge wave the white towel under the basket during a playoff game thinking it might distract the players shooting the free throw.  lol On May 3, 2010 Ainge was fined $25K for tossing a towel to distract a Cleveland Cavalier player shooting a free throw during game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals.  Ainge was attempting to rattle Hickson, who made his second free throw despite the GM’s actions.
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

Oh so you're Elven.  "Rhondo".  Dude seriously get on some meds.  Go outside or try and get laid or something.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our great stopper : Oh so you're Elven.  "Rhondo".  Dude seriously get on some meds.  Go outside or try and get laid or something.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

Huh?  snakeoil you're way off base just like hedley was, making up all kinds of absurd accusations.  lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our great stopper : Huh?  snakeoil you're way off base just like hedley was, making up all kinds of absurd accusations.  lol

I guess you aren't Elven then and both of you are so stupid you both spell Rondo's name Rhondo.  It's cool if you want to just go with  that you are both stupid.  sorry to imply anything different.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

I'm talking about Avery Bradley you knuckleheads!   Cs have worse problems than RR.   You keep worrying about RR.   Cs have no young depth in case RR has a bad game.   RR does on many nights what he's suppose to do.   What does AB do except get out of the  way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Our great stopper:
    [QUOTE]   Where was the Cs great defensive player against the Kings??   Thorton who is only about 6'3 scored 36 points.   If AB is so good, then how come he isn't out there stopping other teams great guards?   Thorton isn't an allstar that he'd have to stop, just a good O player.   Leonard for the SAS played 39min the same night as their stopper.   Isn't AB in line w/ Hondo, Chaney, DJ, Bowen, MCooper w/ respect to D?   He isn't a rook (like Leonard).   Ain't injured like past excuses.   If he's all that like the great talent evaluator DA makes him out to be, then he should be out there doing what he was drafted for.   Or, trade him to the Pats (cause he sure ain't a basketball player).
    Posted by docc[/QUOTE]

You have to blame the entire Celtics team for their defensive lapses last night.  You really can't blame one player, it is a team effort. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our great stopper :  I guess you aren't Elven then and both of you are so stupid you both spell Rondo's name Rhondo.  It's cool if you want to just go with  that you are both stupid.  sorry to imply anything different.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

He isn't Elven - Elven is Tayshawn/null
    This guy is kobeismrnba - another 15 yr old CA kid with no life!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Elven is the biggest loser of the bunch.  He never says anything of substance.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our great stopper : He isn't Elven - Elven is Tayshawn/null This guy is kobeismrnba - another 15 yr old CA kid with no life!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Some of these annoying LA posters are indeed the same posters that have been banned and return under another screenname.  Eventually, they will be banned again only to return. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our great stopper : Don't worry, like last year, after the Mavs swept the Lakers, it would take them a while to return after the Lakers crash and burn this season. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

But, Fierce....don't you know they have THE solution now to all their problems?  The immortal Ramon Sessions........mtrax/Gina/guyfromCT swears he will be a 13 point TEN assist guy for LAL!!!  LOL!!
    Then, there is Jordan Hill, who kobeismrnba claims will be the answer off the bench - he just "hasn't lived up to his potential."

Gotta love 'em!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Our great stopper : You have to blame the entire Celtics team for their defensive lapses last night.  You really can't blame one player, it is a team effort. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Will Rondo make the all-defensive team?  He is not even the best defensive point guard on his own team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our great stopper :  Then, there is Jordan Hill, "he just hasn't lived up to his potential." Gotta love 'em!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    Well has he?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our great stopper : Talk about annoying, little boy RedRuss has at least four screen names including beatles4ever, birdandcowens and hedleylamar. Then follows you around like a little puppy dog accusing you of stalking him!

Whatever you say, kobeismrnba!!
    How's the Dwight Howard trade coming??

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our great stopper : Well has he?

Boy, I could care LESS about Jordan Hill!!!!
    Go away now, son, you bother me!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our great stopper : Thank DA for Rhondo and his waving abilities as he saw Ainge wave the white towel under the basket during a playoff game thinking it might distract the players shooting the free throw.  lol On May 3, 2010 Ainge was fined $25K for tossing a towel to distract a Cleveland Cavalier player shooting a free throw during game 2 of the Eastern Conference Semifinals.  Ainge was attempting to rattle Hickson, who made his second free throw despite the GM’s actions.
    I get it you have a disability.  Making the same incoherent point on different threads.  You really are 15 years old.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our great stopper : I get it you have a disability.  Making the same incoherent point on different threads.  You really are 15 years old.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Do you ever post anything of substance? Oops of course not, you still believe the Ancient 3 and Rhondo can still win it all lmao!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our great stopper : Do you ever post anything of substance? Oops of course not, you still believe the Ancient 3 and Rhondo can still win it all lmao!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Even though you claim to have me on ignore, I am inspired by your last post.  From now on, I shall call you the Fluff King of this board.  Either that, or Fluff Dawg - haven't made up my mind yet.....but seeing as you are 15, I'm leaning toward Fluff Dawg!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

In Response to Our great stopper:
    [QUOTE]   Where was the Cs great defensive player against the Kings??   Thorton who is only about 6'3 scored 36 points.   If AB is so good, then how come he isn't out there stopping other teams great guards?   Thorton isn't an allstar that he'd have to stop, just a good O player.   Leonard for the SAS played 39min the same night as their stopper.   Isn't AB in line w/ Hondo, Chaney, DJ, Bowen, MCooper w/ respect to D?   He isn't a rook (like Leonard).   Ain't injured like past excuses.   If he's all that like the great talent evaluator DA makes him out to be, then he should be out there doing what he was drafted for.   Or, trade him to the Pats (cause he sure ain't a basketball player).
    Posted by docc[/QUOTE]

With all your acronyms I literally didn't even understand your post.