Our Situation Heading Into The 2010-11 Season

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Our Situation Heading Into The 2010-11 Season

And if Danny gets Shaq for the VM all this BS is a waste of time so I'm done proving to you whether I'm right or wrong as that's not what it's about. And it's far too easy to prove how wrong you are anyway!

If the VM gets Shaq, just remember ... there's another move coming before the season starts and I'm looking for something better than Daniels or Wafer backing up PP ... that's not a prediction, it's my personal desire. Mine not Danny's, not your's, not an expectation, My Personal Desire to improve my team. Don't tell me there are no roster spots cuz I don't care who he cuts or trades to make the team the best they can be ... GOT IT?!?!?!

Fierce Quotes:

"The Wafer signing is also an indication that Fernandez is not going to Boston."

"Tolliver is a property of the Warriors and not the Blazers. That's a fact."

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to Re: Our Situation Heading Into The 2010-11 Season:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our Situation Heading Into The 2010-11 Season : According to Yahoosports GS had Tolliver's rights because they list him as a Restricted free-agent. I never made that up. Here's the link once again. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AqIu5c.xiotefnWhq449k8u8vLYF?slug=ys-nbafreeagenttracker2010#nbaC
    Posted by Fierce34[/QUOTE]

I saw the link ... that's why I double checked the Hoopworld link. I tried to tell you not to rely on Yahoo as I could see you weren't making it up.

So since Tolliver is a free agent would you pursue him with the VM for two years or will he get more from GS or Minnie? Is playing with the C's enough to get him ala Barnes?

And if Przy and Rudy were offered ($7.4 & $1.2m) for Sheed ($8m) [short $600-700k, does that work on the salary match at realgm?] would they do that deal. We would as we could trade him later or one of our own now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our Situation Heading Into The 2010-11 Season : You said you can easily prove me wrong. Can you post something that I said that was a lie?

Not a lie ... a false statement that wasn't a FACT as YOU STATED - An ABSOLUTE to use your words.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from toineson. Show toineson's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our Situation Heading Into The 2010-11 Season : Are you referring to Tolliver? Here's the link. http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AqIu5c.xiotefnWhq449k8u8vLYF?slug=ys-nbafreeagenttracker2010#nbaC Clearly according to Yahoosports Tolliver is a RESTRICTED free-agent of the Warriors. If that's not right then why don't you email Yahoosports. I got the data from them. 

Fierce,
    Pretty sure you're wrong about Tolliver, that link is from June.  I don't think Golden State extended him a qualifying offer which makes him unrestricted. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our Situation Heading Into The 2010-11 Season : If you want to know if a trade works then why don't you check out the ESPN Trade Machine.  http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

Don't care ...

Stop spreading false info if you are too lazy to confirm it and think relying on yahoo let's you off the hook ... You were WRONG cause you believed yahoo when another poster proved to you that another site disagreed. You made the statement that" It's a fact" and still can't admit that your ABSOLUTE was WRONG.

Fierce Quotes:

"The Wafer signing is also an indication that Fernandez is not going to Boston."

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our Situation Heading Into The 2010-11 Season : Don't care ... Stop spreading false info if you are too lazy to confirm it and think relying on yahoo let's you off the hook ... You were WRONG cause you believed yahoo when another poster proved to you that another site disagreed. You made the statement that" It's a fact" and still can't admit that your ABSOLUTE was WRONG. Fierce Quotes: "The Wafer signing is also an indication that Fernandez is not going to Boston." "Tolliver is a property of the Warriors and not the Blazers. That's a fact . "
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

You're really a funny guy. It was not a long time ago that you had Mo Williams headed to Portland and Tolliver to be signed by the Blazers then shipped to Boston via S&T. LOL

You made a trade scenario that was not even possible because you were too lazy to check if the trade would actually work. Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our Situation Heading Into The 2010-11 Season : Fierce, Pretty sure you're wrong about Tolliver, that link is from June.  I don't think Golden State extended him a qualifying offer which makes him unrestricted. 
    Posted by toineson[/QUOTE]

The Warriors had 14 players locked up to contracts next season or as restricted free agents with qualifying offers. So they decided not to extend the $1.025 million qualifying offer to forward Anthony Tolliver, coming off a season in which he averaged 12.3 points and 7.3 rebounds. That made him an unrestricted rather than a restricted free agent.

Pierce has a double standard ... he posts whatever he wants with no facts to support his nonsense then when challenged provides outdated links. He then wants to hold others feet to the fire if they propose a trade scenario and it doesn't come to pass - how childish. And if you admit to making an error or qualify your post he wants to twist your words to his advantage. Why? Just another guy with a short member that can't accept his own inadequacies .....something to prove ovah heah, hahaha!

Fierce Quotes:

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.