Outraged!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Outraged!!

Ok so we make a lousy draft pick, We trade the cornerstones of our franchise for 1 expiring contract, 1 decent smallish pf, Gerald Wallaces aweful contract and magic beans.

Why are we taking Gerald Wallaces Contract?!!!!! I'd rather them give us Blatch.

There had better be another plan with this. My tickets went up and we aren't even making the playoffs with this group.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Outraged!!

The plan is obviously to be really bad next year, pray for wiggins, and with some luck be in dynasty position with a couple firsts From a nj team that won't be that good after next year And may be really bad in 3.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

The draft is rigged. We will never get the number one overall.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The entire NBA is rigged!  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Massive STEAL of a trade for the Celtics! Are you kidding me! Three first round picks! I am a huge KG and Pierce fan but the time had come to blow it up! Lets tank for one year and grab the number one pick!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to jam757's comment:

Massive STEAL of a trade for the Celtics! Are you kidding me! Three first round picks! I am a huge KG and Pierce fan but the time had come to blow it up! Lets tank for one year and grab the number one pick!

+1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

Danny pulled off another amazing deal. 3 #1 picks including 2 unprotected #1's in 2016 and 2018 when PP and KG will be long gone and the Nets will be, the Nets. Smile

good luck PP, good luck KG, let the re-building process begin! 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to MrCricket's comment:

Danny pulled off another amazing deal. 3 #1 picks including 2 unprotected #1's in 2016 and 2018 when PP and KG will be long gone and the Nets will be, the Nets. Smile

good luck PP, good luck KG, let the re-building process begin! 

This was my thought... I think Brooklyn should be outraged because they have a 2 year window....  Boston is in full rebuild mode, so you have to be happy with 3 first round picks for players that were probably going to retire anyways.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

We are going to picking guys when PP and KG will not be around.

I would seriously consider trading Rondo for even more picks. No need in keeping a hot headed PG at this point.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:

Ok so we make a lousy draft pick, We trade the cornerstones of our franchise for 1 expiring contract, 1 decent smallish pf, Gerald Wallaces aweful contract and magic beans.

Why are we taking Gerald Wallaces Contract?!!!!! I'd rather them give us Blatch.

There had better be another plan with this. My tickets went up and we aren't even making the playoffs with this group.

Bingo.That is the point man.We d,ont want to make the playoff.We need to hit the botton.2014 will be a terric draft according the experts.You dont see the celtics be 8th seeded again.Be happy.this is the best approach.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Gerald Wallace for 3 years and 30 million is lousy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from toner94. Show toner94's posts

In response to TheOriginalDfury13's comment:

Gerald Wallace for 3 years and 30 million is lousy

Maybe they will amnesty G. Wallace's contract.  It's bad, but they can get cap relief if they amnesty it.  The other contracts are short and movable to a contender (R. Evans for example).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

As bad as the East is we better really suck next year. I think Rondo needs to take a long time with the healing process. We want to be really bad.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Remember when the Celtics drafted Jeff Green @ #5 , then traded him for Ray Allen ?

We all thought Ainge was insane but there was a larger plan in place that only Ainge and Kevin McHale knew about....

The Nets trade doesn't go thru till July 10th , let's see what happens in the meantime.

Also, why is everyone bashing Gerald Wallace ? That guy can play and he's tough as nails. He makes  $10M ? So what, who doesn't ? Plus, he may be spun off to a 3rd team and I'm sure Fierce will fill us all in on the details.

Humphries ? Again, that guy can rebound and score.....who do the Celtics have who's a better rebounder than Kris Humphries ?

Reggie Evans ? Another big rebounder.

Kris Joseph ? Everyone like him

The only guy who doesn't fit is Keith Bogans , would rather have gotten Marshon Brooks.

Lots of assets that can be flipped and three #1 draft picks plus the option to switch picks with the Nets next year.

I say Ainge pulled off a steal.

Only wished he could have drafted Peyton Siva....

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Wallace to the Cavs for a TPE?

Wallace at the deadline to a contender that will need someone to defend the gazlillion elite scoring Sf's that play for playoff teams?

Yeah, it'll workout

20. This post has been removed.