P A C E R S win and Lebron fouls out...:)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

P A C E R S win and Lebron fouls out...:)

The Pacers once again looked like the better team. They should be up 3-1, but I will take 2 all. Great win. This Pacer team just does not get rattled.

I can't see how the announcers did not see Lebron throw his leg out on his last foul. He had been doing it all game. You can't do that bronny. He should have been tossed earlier for complaining. He should have received his second T.

Spo is just not cut out for this Heat team either I don't think. He just looks lost....

So many more flops tonight. Wade spends more time on his back. I just stopped counting. Excellent win. Keep it going Indy....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Re: P A C E R S win and Lebron fouls out...:)

yeah, the league is really fixed for the heat, right? call after call went the pacers way.. dont worry, they will get blowed out in game 5!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Did you watch the whole game?  LeBron's screen was more docile than 90+% of the non-call other screens.  Especially with 1:30 left.  Horrible call.  Refs gave this game to the Pacers.  Miami will dominate and take the next three.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Did you watch the whole game?  LeBron's screen was more docile than 90+% of the non-call other screens.  Especially with 1:30 left.  Horrible call.  Refs gave this game to the Pacers.  Miami will dominate and take the next three.  

I agree with the statement that other screens he set were worse, but not called. Can't throw the hit and leg out there. If memory serves me correctly the Heat were shooting foul shots with like 8 minutes left in the fourth. Seeemed pretty even on both sides. And there are only 2 left to be had, not 3.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Stephenson still got hit be LJ. Hey, what do you know, they called some fouls on him and he fouled out. It happens, almost never. Love it.

Did Stephenson get hit on 3 point launch to end 3rd  or did he flop there too. Give me a break. Wade hit him. And no call. Some get called and some don't.

The Heat are masters at flopping and they got beat at their own game. Go Pacers

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

My suggestion is let's boycott the NBA games if it doesn't involve the Celtics.

Let's just keep track of the NBA on the internet through box scores.

i've done this for years

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Well I am not paying to go see it in person,ever, so my contribution to the NBA is minimal at best I think. When I get a chance to watch the Heat struggle, I will because it beats box score hunting. There is more Satisfaction in watching them lose for how arrogant they have become.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

The Pacers once again looked like the better team. They should be up 3-1, but I will take 2 all. Great win. This Pacer team just does not get rattled.

I can't see how the announcers did not see Lebron throw his leg out on his last foul. He had been doing it all game. You can't do that bronny. He should have been tossed earlier for complaining. He should have received his second T.

Spo is just not cut out for this Heat team either I don't think. He just looks lost....

So many more flops tonight. Wade spends more time on his back. I just stopped counting. Excellent win. Keep it going Indy....

Well, you call some fouls and Miami becomes vulnerable.  Wade had 5 fouls.  They are a good team and hard to beat.  But they are not the world beaters that they were made into.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Two things: 

"David Stern is must be laughing so hard right now."

What most folks fail to understand is that Stern wants a seven game series whenever possible. Just having the Heat sweep everyone doesn't work for the NBA either. 

Usually Stern doesn't care who wins a series as long as it goes six or seven games. 

However in this case he will care a lot because Pacers/Spurs will be a ratings nightmare almost no matter what. 

So, game six or seven will be very interesting to watch from an officiating standpoint. 

This was a particularly badly officicated game tonight with bad calls going both ways. That said the Pacers earned a win, showed great heart. The Heat cannot handle Hibbert inside. 

For the record, the call on the Lebron was not a screen call, but a trip. And while Stephenson flopped a tad it was clearly a trip. Not sure it should have been called but it does shut down some of the conspiracy theorists around here. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

LeBron fouls out?! Impossible! Just ask LeBron!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Two things: 

"David Stern is must be laughing so hard right now."

What most folks fail to understand is that Stern wants a seven game series whenever possible. Just having the Heat sweep everyone doesn't work for the NBA either. 

Usually Stern doesn't care who wins a series as long as it goes six or seven games. 

However in this case he will care a lot because Pacers/Spurs will be a ratings nightmare almost no matter what. 

So, game six or seven will be very interesting to watch from an officiating standpoint. 

This was a particularly badly officicated game tonight with bad calls going both ways. That said the Pacers earned a win, showed great heart. The Heat cannot handle Hibbert inside. 

For the record, the call on the Lebron was not a screen call, but a trip. And while Stephenson flopped a tad it was clearly a trip. Not sure it should have been called but it does shut down some of the conspiracy theorists around here. 

This conspiracy theorist is very pleased that Miami is getting called for fouls.  There appears to be a growing clamour out there for this.  I see it on other forums as well.  I prefer to believe that NBA is paying attention.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Lebron gets called for fouls once every 30-40 games and right away the NBA refs must not be biased anymore. lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

MY suggestion is you boycott the NBA and this forum for two years and really show'm you mean business

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Stephenson still got hit be LJ. Hey, what do you know, they called some fouls on him and he fouled out. It happens, almost never. Love it.

Did Stephenson get hit on 3 point launch to end 3rd  or did he flop there too. Give me a break. Wade hit him. And no call. Some get called and some don't.

The Heat are masters at flopping and they got beat at their own game. Go Pacers

Yeah, but you still watched the game. 

Regardless of whether you don't like the Heat or not, you're putting money in the pocket of the NBA by watching an NBA game.

I haven't watch any Miami games during the regular season and in the playoffs.  The only Miami games that I watched are when they are playing the Celtics.  I did watch the other playoffs games not involving Miami.   

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Well I am not paying to go see it in person,ever, so my contribution to the NBA is minimal at best I think. When I get a chance to watch the Heat struggle, I will because it beats box score hunting. There is more Satisfaction in watching them lose for how arrogant they have become.

The problem with that is it's a trap. If the Heat end up winning the series, you'll get even more frustrated.

Nah. Because there is still one line of defense left: the Spurs. And even Stern would not mind seeing them win.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Plus I have learned over the years to not let games of any sport frustrate me. It ain't worth it....