Pacer stun Lakers!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Pacer stun Lakers!!!!!

East team beats the Lakers at home.  Lakers down about 8 after three quarters and make comeback.  One foul called on Lakers the 4th quarter I believe.  Roy Hibbert completely outplayed Pau.  Kome kept shooting, and shooting and shooting.  Every time he made one the Laker announcers would act like he was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Pacer stun Lakers!!!!!

I tuned in as soon as I got home to see the FAKERS lose.  I wonder what these FAKERS fans excuses will be tomorrow. 

BTW, you beat P34 to the punch with this post.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Pacer stun Lakers!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I tuned in as soon as I got home to see the FAKERS lose.  I wonder what these FAKERS fans excuses will be tomorrow.  BTW, you beat P34 to the punch with this post.......
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter if I got beat, it still won't change the fact that the Lakers lost, again. HAHAHA!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Watching soccer games in Africa already cost the Lakers 4 games. The Lakers would still be unbeaten if not for the World Cup.

HAHAHA!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]I tuned in as soon as I got home to see the FAKERS lose.  I wonder what these FAKERS fans excuses will be tomorrow.  BTW, you beat P34 to the punch with this post.......
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Well I did hear the announcers  say something to the effect of "  this is where we miss Andrew Bynum"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Laker trolls sleep early tonight.

HAHAHA!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

they crying like babies on Fox sports west....

"Pau playing 45 plus minutes....."

"bech didnt do anything......."

"Kobe had to do it all....everyone else was just standing around...."

"kobe logging big minutes......."

"Shannon brown was 2 for 9......."

LOL BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

Phil getting frustrated with Bynum.

"That's just the way it goes. You just can't bank on a medical process being a sure thing. They're just not sure things. It's still a process where people have to go heal, everything has to get better and then you go forward from there. The only thing I'm frustrated about is the amount of time that Pau and Lamar have to spend on the court ... that makes it difficult for our team."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It would have been by a lot more if James Posey stopped shooting 3's in the second half.  Guy was 1-6, all 3's.  DA made the right move on him!  Sorry Rame!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]Watching soccer games in Africa already cost the Lakers 4 games. The Lakers would still be unbeaten if not for the World Cup. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

It's the World Cup, it's only every four years. Andrew is now cultured, like yogurt.Theoretically he'll be a better player when he returns. That's my theory and I'm standing by it.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from toineson. Show toineson's posts

Much love for the Pacers coaching staff of Jim O'Brien, Frank Vogel, Walter McCarty and Vitaly Potapenko who were all a part of that 2001-02 Celtics team that broke through and reached its first conference finals in 14 years.  The Pacers are a sleeper this year.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

I love Jim O'Brien tonite even more. Way to go Bird and could not have asked a better way to start the week.  I am in LA watching the replay of the whole game.  Pacers seem to be a playoff team this year   Good job Larry Legend but Go Celtics always

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

In Response to Pacer stun Lakers!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]....  Kome kept shooting, and shooting and shooting.  Every time he made one the Laker announcers would act like he was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I noticed too.  Everytime kobe made a shot, the announcers made it seem like it was the greatest shot in the world that only kobe could hit, but the announcers failed to mentioned how many terrible shots kobe missed also. 
    I mean pretty much any player that is worth anything that takes 30something shots is going to get alot of points.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Pacer stun Lakers!!!!! : That's exactly what I noticed too.  Everytime kobe made a shot, the announcers made it seem like it was the greatest shot in the world that only kobe could hit, but the announcers failed to mentioned how many terrible shots kobe missed also.  I mean pretty much any player that is worth anything that takes 30something shots is going to get alot of points.
    Posted by rayallen1[/QUOTE]

They've been programmed by ESPN or whoever to say it to keep his brand strong. And allow the NBA to sell Bryant merchandise. It's impossible for certain players to have a 'bad' game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacer stun Lakers!!!!! : They've been programmed by ESPN or whoever to say it to keep his brand strong. And allow the NBA to sell Bryant merchandise. It's impossible for certain players to have a 'bad' game.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

Man I wish you were a Celtic Fan.  You are objective and easy to get along with.  Too bad anti Laker comments have to include you. I bet we could sit down and have some good basketball talk.
    1/1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RondoIsHustle. Show RondoIsHustle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacer stun Lakers!!!!! : Man I wish you were a Celtic Fan.  You are objective and easy to get along with.  Too bad anti Laker comments have to include you. I bet we could sit down and have some good basketball talk. 1/1

Agree with you,this guy is too nice to be a Laker

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacer stun Lakers!!!!! : Agree with you,this guy is too nice to be a Laker
    Posted by RondoIsHustle[/QUOTE]

Laker trolls don't consider RUWorthy a Laker fan.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Gasol and Odom are wearing down. No Bynum and no Ratliff is taking it's toll.

They've had a soft schedule so far so they should be worried.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacer stun Lakers!!!!! : Man I wish you were a Celtic Fan.  You are objective and easy to get along with.  Too bad anti Laker comments have to include you. I bet we could sit down and have some good basketball talk. 1/1

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I agree with you.....in fact, I've been telling her that since last year....she is a classy and well informed girl.....she certainly knows her stuff......the objectivity is off the charts....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Why f****ng worry about Lakers games here?
    I don't understand you stupid people....why invite the laker zhyte here & then complainYell

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I dont' agree.  I love reading people who give the lakers heck after laying an egg like they did last night.

Lakers are looking tired all of a sudden. They have had a much easier schedule to date, and are tied with the C's at least in losses.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

RUWorthy, is almost as nice and as easy to get along with, as i am.Smile

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]Gasol and Odom are wearing down. No Bynum and no Ratliff is taking it's toll. 
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]
    Completely agree.