Pacers = #3 Seed in the East

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoLakerfan. Show RicoLakerfan's posts

Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East

In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : Are you referring to before or after Bynum rode Shaq's coat-tail???????
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

-1 Taunting a franchise with more titles thaan we have will not help us feel better about being in second place. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : I suffered through all of them. one beat down after another.  We have had some luck though, Maxwell getting injured in 85, Walton and Mchale in 87, and Perk and a not fully recoverd KG in 2010. Without those injures we never win a title agasint the mighty Celtics.  Instead of 3-9 in title games we very well could be 0-12. I am greatful for that at least. If nothing else. 
    Posted by RicoLakerfan[/QUOTE]

Very classy Rico.  You are a tribute to the Laker fans away from this board. Most of the ones here really are lost.  Nice to see a Laker fan that can accept being second best.  Great job and classy posting. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East :   Great job and classy posting. 
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Classy posting before or after Bynum rode Shaq's coat-tail???

Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : Classy posting before or after Bynum rode Shaq's coat-tail???

after

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

bump.

major troll beat down on this thread.

good times.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

And I thought this thread was about the pacers being the #3 seed.  Silly me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Pacers are deep, play Defense, and are efficient on offense.  Bird has done a great job there.  They will be a very tough out.  They MAY sweep ORL without Howard, and that will be the end of SVG......although that may happen anyway!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : Classy posting before or after Bynum rode Shaq's coat-tail???

Wow!  Now that is just embarassing. Undoubtedly oneonone jumped a bandwagon very recently and has not watched much NBA in his lifetime. I would venture to say that even Red-russ and snakeoil probably know more than oneonone and that is just pathetic.

Go Celtics!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : Wow!  Now that is just embarassing. Undoubtedly oneonone jumped a bandwagon very recently and has not watched much NBA in his lifetime. I would venture to say that even Red-russ and snakeoil probably know more than oneonone and that is just pathetic. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Yep, and know more than you, too!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]Pacers are deep, play Defense, and are efficient on offense.  Bird has done a great job there.  They will be a very tough out.  They MAY sweep ORL without Howard, and that will be the end of SVG......although that may happen anyway!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Pacers will benefit from the loss of Howard.  Turkoglu is not healthy either.  Assuming the Pacers can get by Orlando, that would likely square them up with the heat. 

It will bother me to watch the Jordan rules play out to the benefit of the Heat.  celts and lakers fans don't understand this small market reality because your teams are always the beneficiaries of such things.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : Yep, and know more than you, too!!!!

Son, you dont know more than the common rock on the side of the road when it comes to the NBA. I can handle your ignorance of the game though. Stay classy my friend.

Go Celtics!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : Son, you dont know more than the common rock on the side of the road when it comes to the NBA. I can handle your ignorance of the game though. Stay classy my friend. Go Celtics!

I just wish there was some way you could prove that............and since only you says it..............just ain't so!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : I just wish there was some way you could prove that............and since only you says it..............just ain't so!!

I do not have to prove anything, my friend. You do it for me. Now keep posting.

Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : I do not have to prove anything, my friend. You do it for me. Now keep posting.

No, I think I'll stop!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : No, I think I'll stop!!

Thank you, It is getting really old making you look so ridiculous.

Go Celtics!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : Thank you, It is getting really old making you look so ridiculous. Go Celtics!!

The next time that happens will be the first - need me to explain that to you?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : The next time that happens will be the first - need me to explain that to you?

Son, you just did again. You are looking more and more ridiculous with each post. Keep em' coming, my friend, keep em' coming. Laughing

Go Celtics!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers = #3 Seed in the East : Son, you just did again. You are looking more and more ridiculous with each post. Keep em' coming, my friend, keep em' coming. Go Celtics!!

YAWN!!