Pacers Celtics Thread 1/27

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Re: Pacers Celtics Thread 1/27

Moore's a gamer!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Pacers Celtics Thread 1/27": [QUOTE]Must say, after taking a hiatus from the NBA, and watching a lot of college basketball, and some high-level high school basketball, the NBA is even more of a joke. In the NCAA, and at the High School level, the consistency in the officiating is much better, they let them play more, and allow more contact, and just overall the game runs much smoother. The NBA is truly an embarrassment.  Posted by vertigho[/QUOTE] Guess we won't be hearing from you anymore, then, since you'll turn the channel and stop posting here. Too bad, you're missing some good games.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Pierce is the man tonight!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Steemer is a walking  foul waiting to be called!!! Move your feet Man..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Pacers Celtics Thread 1/27:
    [QUOTE]  Moore's a gamer!
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

big time

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pacers Celtics Thread 1/27 : big time
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

What happened on the layup that he just scored, Im watching from gamecenter, cant see it on tv.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

I almost forgot the fraud was officiating tonight

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

"Pierce is the man tonight!"

delete tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

that was a good camera shot on the first free throw

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

I think it should be apparent now to the coaching staff that the starting lineup should look as so...

PG: Rondo (when healthy), Bradley in the meantime
    SG: Pietrus
    SF: Pierce
    PF: Bass
    C: Garnett

I also think it's obvious that Moore and Dooling are solid players, however at this point I'd go with Moore over Dooling. Daniels is a nice piece, and if Steamer could learn to move his feet, he'd be fantastic. Guy has a high-ceiling if he works hard. Bradley is looking improved. Wilcox is looking like a great pickup.

Ray could be a GREAT player coming off the becnh if the coaching staff put him in that role, and JO should be all but done. Both Steamer and Wilcox offer a lot more than he does at this point.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Pietrus has some Posey-like qualities in his game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Pacers Celtics Thread 1/27": [QUOTE]  I almost forgot the fraud was officiating tonight Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE] Hopefully, our good play will continue to make him irrelevant.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Pacers Celtics Thread 1/27": [QUOTE]  Pietrus has some Posey-like qualities in his game. Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE] Good comparison.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Peaches!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

thanks for the thread. orlando is down by almost 20 ending the 3rd. i love pietrus. love ray and rr too, we will be mighty tough with everyone together. love this moore kid, cant take him out of the rotation. no way will this team blow a 16 point lead, only 3 times in 111 games has it happened

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Notice that Bass has now learned how this team plays the pick and roll (jumps the guy with the ball but don't switch - get back to your man). That's the kind of thing that takes time to learn but makes this team better.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

is it me or did KG just go baseline like "now you see me, now you don't"

I like the Bradley sub in by Doc

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

celts will be on 6 game win streak after we sweep cleveland. who says kg is done, shut down hibbert and DH on bak to bak nights

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Come on Paul. You've been doing well. Don't go back to any silly turnover habits.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]Notice that Bass has now learned how this team plays the pick and roll (jumps the guy with the ball but don't switch - get back to your man). That's the kind of thing that takes time to learn but makes this team better.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Good point.  This team has a natural chemistry that they're developing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Doc is truly amazing at calling plays to get buckets.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

He is no doubt, an elite coach.a players coach...but don't tell that to some poster...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Pacers Celtics Thread 1/27": [QUOTE]He is no doubt, an elite coach.a players coach...but don't tell that to some poster... Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE] Some want Flip Saunders now that he's available......smile

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Wondering if I should include a new scenario
    Took the second game of both back to backs
    Way to go Celtics

Next 7 games
    Jan 20 Phoenix L
    Jan 22 Washington W
    Jan 23 Orlando W
    Jan 26 Orlando W
    Jan 27 Indiana W
    Jan 29 Cleveland