PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS

this is makin me sick and im laughin at the same time. bandwagon fans, goin game to game. one day they are fans, one they are no longer. one game they think the team sucks and cant win a championship, the next all is fine. one game Rondo is the worst point guard in the league, a cocky selfish punk who cries everyday, the next "he is your point guard." 

STOP. you can try to fool people by posting your opinions day to day, but in the end ppl are starting to see who are real fans and who arent. i cant wait till banner 18 this summer, im posting the names of everybody who doubted or bashed the celtics, specifically The Captain, The Coach, and the Point Guard.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS

He's definitely not the worst, but he's not the best either.... nothing wrong with saying he needs to drive to the basket more, look for his shot and not be afraid to have to go to the line is there?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

There is something wrong when fans are saying that Jeff Green and Arroyo need to start over our best players. 

I remember when people wanted Quis to start over Pierce last year. People need to calm down and realize were at the end of the season and this is expected. Were an old team that should not be getting into epic draining clashes with .500 teams to end the year makes no sense. How does beating the Rockets help this team? It doesn't. 

People overreacted and if they say they were wrong mad props if not move on and enjoy the title run boys. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

In Response to PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS:
    [QUOTE]this is makin me sick and im laughin at the same time. bandwagon fans, goin game to game. one day they are fans, one they are no longer. one game they think the team sucks and cant win a championship, the next all is fine. one game Rondo is the worst point guard in the league, a cocky selfish punk who cries everyday, the next "he is your point guard."  STOP. you can try to fool people by posting your opinions day to day, but in the end ppl are starting to see who are real fans and who arent. i cant wait till banner 18 this summer, im posting the names of everybody who doubted or bashed the celtics, specifically The Captain, The Coach, and the Point Guard.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Oh please, stop it with your board pet nonsense. that's what part of being a fan is all about. You criticize your favorite team when they are playing poorly because  you want them to do better, you fix your schedule around them, your day, night or week could be better or bad depending on  a win or lose outcome. No matter how much they pizz you off, you still have love for them and wouldn't want any other teams to get a title but them. If we had jumped then you wouldn't have seen us keep posting game after game but we'd go spend our time cheering and giving props on another team's board. And thats a never likely situation. We still love our team, we just want them to win. Even you post remarks that are somewhat negative when they do bad, so don't act like you're all mr saint and faithfull when things go bad and run up to the front to raise the victory flag that you've been riding it all along.

Here' i'll give you a head start, I'm one of the biggest critics on this board when this team is doing bad, go ahead and post about me and how i am a bandwagon and i'll prove you even worst.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

no absolutely nothing wrong with that. there is however, something wrong with saying "he CANT look for his shot bc he cant hit any shots, he CANT be aggressive, he DOESNT WANT TO be a good pg, and tell everyone wats in his head. thats wat i have a problem with. def not constructive criticism. some ppl have constructive hate. for kg and his "big post problem", pierce and his "iso problem", and Rondo and his, well everything problem.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS : Oh please, stop it with your board pet nonsense. that's what part of being a fan is all about. You criticize your favorite team when they are playing poorly because  you want them to do better, you fix your schedule around them, your day, night or week could be better or bad depending on  a win or lose outcome. No matter how much they pizz you off, you still have love for them and wouldn't want any other teams to get a title but them. If we had jumped then you wouldn't have seen us keep posting game after game but we'd go spend our time cheering and giving props on another team's board. And thats a never likely situation. We still love our team, we just want them to win. Even you post remarks that are somewhat negative when they do bad, so don't act like you're all mr saint and faithfull when things go bad and run up to the front to raise the victory flag that you've been riding it all along. Here' i'll give you a head start, I'm one of the biggest critics on this board when this team is doing bad, go ahead and post about me and how i am a bandwagon and i'll prove you even worst.
    Posted by Patsboy3[/QUOTE]

hold on, really? the only reason why you post this is bc ur one of the biggest (i wont say fake fans, but "questionable thinking") fans on this board who thinks the sky is falling when our team loses a couple game or doesnt come out with playoff intensity every game. dont b mad at me cuz im callin out the bandwagoners. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS : hold on, really? the only reason why you post this is bc ur one of the biggest (i wont say fake fans, but "questionable thinking") fans on this board who thinks the sky is falling when our team loses a couple game or doesnt come out with playoff intensity every game. dont b mad at me cuz im callin out the bandwagoners. 

Dude, chill out man. Last time I checked everyone has the right to free speech and opinion!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS : Dude, chill out man. Last time I checked everyone has the right to free speech and opinion!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

yup they are, so let me post my opinion lol. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS : For everyone to see...
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

rite tho??? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS : For everyone to see...
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Yeah, WE CAN ALL SEE that you're a pfhucking worthless idiot loser.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

another kook thread that will be gone soon...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS : rite tho??? 

For everyone to see how full of garbage his mouth contains.

HAHAHA!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS : you would know about deep throats and having a boyfriend since you witnessed your mother down a couple of long ones in her championship days of serving some guys. Just because YOUR homosexual relationship is not up to par to what you had hoped it to be, you don't have to promote your lifestyle on the rest of us guys, okaaaayyy. Use 2 condoms alright buddy.

In four years of reading posts on this board I've often been irritated, annoyed even aggrivated by ignorant, misinformed or downright dumb postings....   but never, until today, have I found myself irresistably moved ignore anyone...   it always seemed far too rude a gesture in response to someone simply expressing their opinion..   even if they were being petty or rude about it...      

In this case   though I will indeed "ignore" Patsboy3,  it seems a gesture quite inadequit to the offense...    perhaps if someone could figure out where this boy lives we could send a copy of his post to his Mom.  Maybe she would get smart and  restrict his internet access so he doesn't get himself into some real trouble.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Criticism doesnt make one a bandwagon fan, prob just the opposite.

When I was a little kid I loved the Celtics and Oakland Raiders...  When I watched them losing games it would pizz me off... I would (under my breath) curse certain players and knew I could put on a uniform and do better myself.  Thats cause I wanted them to win so bad..

As a grown up, its changed a bit.. I still curse (only a little louder) when I see bad things... but at least I know my putting on a uniform will not help the Celtics out lol

If it was a close game, final couple minutes... Ray goes to the line and missed 2 FT's... now theres 30 secs left, Celts rallying, down by 3... Ray goes to the line and misses 2 more FT's... I can guarantee Ill be screaming  WHAT THE ****!!!!  and a few other things..

THe next morning fans will be on this forum asking.. What is wrong with Ray??  Ray such a good shooter but chokes when it counts.... etc etc

Fans need to vent... and fans like to add their inout of whats going right or wrong.. doesnt make them bandwagon fans at all

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS : Yeah, WE CAN ALL SEE that you're a pfhucking worthless idiot loser.
    Don`t they have moderators here?? This little name-caller is up past his bedtime. Somebody find his binky. Now call some more names ,loser.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to PATHETIC BANDWAGON FANS:

[QUOTE]this is makin me sick and im laughin at the same time. bandwagon fans, goin game to game. one day they are fans, one they are no longer. one game they think the team sucks and cant win a championship, the next all is fine. one game Rondo is the worst point guard in the league, a cocky selfish punk who cries everyday, the next "he is your point guard."  STOP. you can try to fool people by posting your opinions day to day, but in the end ppl are starting to see who are real fans and who arent. i cant wait till banner 18 this summer, im posting the names of everybody who doubted or bashed the celtics, specifically The Captain, The Coach, and the Point Guard.

-

I support the Celtic's team do or die.

I abhor bandwagon fans who panic after each and every loss.

I love it when true fans assert themselves over the pathetic bandwagon fans, No Nothings who diminish this board.  

That being said, I appreciate true fans who offer good analyses and constructive criticism on a game by game basis as long as they have the big picture in mind.

That being said, there is too much panicky criticism here that is nothing more than a knee-jerk reaction to each game, nay, each play, each quarter of play, instead of looking at the big picture and the end goal:  a NBA championship, untainted.

Go Celtics. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

[QUOTE]Criticism doesnt make one a bandwagon fan, prob just the opposite. When I was a little kid I loved the Celtics and Oakland Raiders...  When I watched them losing games it would pizz me off... I would (under my breath) curse certain players and knew I could put on a uniform and do better myself.  Thats cause I wanted them to win so bad.. As a grown up, its changed a bit.. I still curse (only a little louder) when I see bad things... but at least I know my putting on a uniform will not help the Celtics out lol If it was a close game, final couple minutes... Ray goes to the line and missed 2 FT's... now theres 30 secs left, Celts rallying, down by 3... Ray goes to the line and misses 2 more FT's... I can guarantee Ill be screaming  WHAT THE ****!!!!  and a few other things.. THe next morning fans will be on this forum asking.. What is wrong with Ray??  Ray such a good shooter but chokes when it counts.... etc etc Fans need to vent... and fans like to add their inout of whats going right or wrong.. doesnt make them bandwagon fans at all
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Amen brotha, fans need to vent

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

I have absolutely no problem with people providing constructive criticism of this team, so long as they are consistent with their opinions.

you've got to look at the big picture, not just write a player off after one bad game, or even a form slump.

I have to say, it gives me a great deal of satisfaction when the team is pilloried on these boards at halftime, and then stages a comeback to win.

a game goes for 48 minutes.
    a season goes for 82 games, + playoffs.
    and you never give up until it's over

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]There is something wrong when fans are saying that Jeff Green and Arroyo need to start over our best players.  I remember when people wanted Quis to start over Pierce last year. People need to calm down and realize were at the end of the season and this is expected. Were an old team that should not be getting into epic draining clashes with .500 teams to end the year makes no sense. How does beating the Rockets help this team? It doesn't.  People overreacted and if they say they were wrong mad props if not move on and enjoy the title run boys. 
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

starting arroyo over delonte or rondo would be a mistake.

but.... there is something to strategically lowering minutes to be said by potentially starting green, right?  maybe not this year, not enough time to integrate, but next year, we need to change things up to stay relevant.

pierce's and ray's minutes have been horribly managed the last three years, and starting green could make for a good running partner for rondo for more easy breakouts, etc.

egomaniacs like iverson, sprewell, rip-off hamilton and others have not been able to accept the 6th man role but really you have to go there with aging vets at some point.  it's what's best for the team and minute management at some point.

and that point is rapidly approaching.