Pathetic No-Nothing Scapegoaters & Trolls.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBaby11. Show BigBaby11's posts

Re: Pathetic No-Nothing Scapegoaters & Trolls.

In Response to Re: Pathetic No-Nothing Scapegoaters & Trolls.:
    [QUOTE]I can't speak for anyone else, but I've never gone anywhere.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

Don't lie! Your account says you've been here for just a little more than a year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pathetic No-Nothing Scapegoaters & Trolls. : Don't lie! Your account says you've been here for just a little more than a year.
    Posted by BigBaby11[/QUOTE]
    Huh? And what in the world does that have to do with my posting consistently on this board?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ski, sometimes I think you feel youre the forum monitor. Like you selected yourself the spokesperson for Celtics fans. 

WHy do you feel the need to judge and rate other peoples posts and loyalty.? Take a step back and relax.  Youre no more a Celtic fan than most of the people posting here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Ski, sometimes I think you feel youre the forum monitor. Like you selected yourself the spokesperson for Celtics fans.  WHy do you feel the need to judge and rate other peoples posts and loyalty.? Take a step back and relax.  Youre no more a Celtic fan than most of the people posting here.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Without Rondowski distinguishing the pathetic counterfeit Celtic fans from the real fans, I really think we'd truly be lost.

But then again, how can one poster so hate the NBA yet so love the Celtics?

Pud