Pau and Kobe Lead the Lakers in their Final Push!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Pau and Kobe Lead the Lakers in their Final Push!!!!!!!!!

I see the refs are still doing their part for the Fakers. 18 free throws for Kome?  20 for the Blazers?   Been happening a lot lately.   Another final push .

You freaks live in a fantasy world.  Come here to brag on a horrible bust of a team.  Can you say SWEEP?

ROFLMAO

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

This is like an argument at a fat camp about who is thinner.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to realdfury13's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

I see the refs are still doing their part for the Fakers. 18 free throws for Kome?  20 for the Blazers?   Been happening a lot lately.   Another final push .

You freaks live in a fantasy world.  Come here to brag on a horrible bust of a team.  Can you say SWEEP?

ROFLMAO

How about Boston with 0 FT's in the first half?

Blame the refs, blame the refs!!!!!

You just can't accept that your team won't finish above .500.

You need to learn to read bozo.  Did I say anything about the Celtics?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

This is like an argument at a fat camp about who is thinner.

Not sure what argument your talking about.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Lakers are surging and Boston is sinking.

The one thing the Lakers are doing that the Celtics are not is winning games they should win. Last night was a win against yet another sub.-500 team. The Lakers have beaten only three teams with winning records since March 3.

Rest assured, you'll get that 8 seed. And then you'll  get swept by the Thunder.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

Lakers are surging and Boston is sinking.

The one thing the Lakers are doing that the Celtics are not is winning games they should win. Last night was a win against yet another sub.-500 team. The Lakers have beaten only three teams with winning records since March 3.

Rest assured, you'll get that 8 seed. And then you'll  get swept by the Thunder.

Oh my!  Can't wait to bumb this up until the playoffs, well, that is if the Lakers make it! LAMO

Dancefool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Since the Lakers will finish with a better record than Boston, the final straw that Celtics fans will grasp at will be: "We finished in 7th place and your team finished in 8th"...

Not me. I'll admit your mediocre team is slightly better than my mediocre team. Neither will seethe second round of the playoffs.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Another final Push? What is this the third one this month. ROTFLMAO. You'll be back to the 9th seed. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Lakers are surging and Boston is sinking."

lol. We're locked into the 7 seed and you're fighting to get into the playoffs. 

Funny how you speak in propoganda and I speak in facts. 

Look I think you will likely beat Utah for the final spot, but the fact remains your team has not clinched a playoff berth and Boston has. 

Kobe did have a heroic 47 point performance, but are you guys really happy that he is expending so much energy just to get to the playoffs and that it took a super human performance from your best player to beat an undermanned Portland team?

That's less of a final push and more of a "desperate heave."

I will admit I'm amazed you are in here talking smack when your team is in such disarray. It's too bad because if Buss had gotten over his beef with Phil Jackson, and hired him instead, and had Phil working Howard and Gasol in the post, you'd be a top four seed out west and a championship contender. But you're stuck with D'Antoni. 

And don't get me started on the Lakers getting stiffed in the Chris Paul trade brouhaha. Can you imagine how good this team would be if you had Paul? 

It must eat you up inside, this underachievement.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Look I think you will likely beat Utah for the final spot, but the fact remains your team has not clinched a playoff berth and Boston has. 

Kobe did have a heroic 47 point performance, but are you guys really happy that he is expending so much energy just to get to the playoffs and that it took a super human performance from your best player to beat an undermanned Portland team?

Agree, but it doesn't matter as OKC is now in the 1 seed.  With 4 games to play, OKC has GS, POR, SAC and MIL.........while SAS has SAC, LAL, GSW and MN...that should be fun, but I think OKC has the inside track, and they are playing better ball right now!!

lakers out in first round

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

What does Boston playing in a weak Eastern conference have to do with how they are sinking and the Lakers are surging?

You're  right, the Heat are awful.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I will admit I'm amazed you are in here talking smack when your team is in such disarray. It's too bad because if Buss had gotten over his beef with Phil Jackson, and hired him instead, and had Phil working Howard and Gasol in the post, you'd be a top four seed out west and a championship contender. But you're stuck with D'Antoni. 

And don't get me started on the Lakers getting stiffed in the Chris Paul trade brouhaha. Can you imagine how good this team would be if you had Paul? 

It must eat you up inside, this underachievement.

What does Boston playing in a weak Eastern conference have to do with how they are sinking and the Lakers are surging?

Well for one thing, We are not a desperate crappy team that has to make a final push as we arein. So we experiment and rest to get ready for the real season. 

Sadly the Lakers should hang a banner if they get in, because with the way they have spent and the way they have given away draft picks it's like the knicks under Isiah Thomas. They won't be back for a while.

THANNNKKKSSS jIIIIMMMMMMYYYYY.