Paul Pierce deserves to be a CELTIC for LIFE.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosToNFan-inLA. Show BosToNFan-inLA's posts

Paul Pierce deserves to be a CELTIC for LIFE.

ANY Celtic fan that wants Paul Pierce traded is NOT a Celtic fan...  well not a LOYAL one anyway.  This man has played his ENTIRE career in Boston and now because his career is winding down you want to just toss him to the side.  ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!! 

If he goes he should take the Championship Banner he played his butt off for with him. SmH

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: Paul Pierce deserves to be a CELTIC for LIFE.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Paul Pierce deserves to be a CELTIC for LIFE.:
    [QUOTE]ANY Celtic fan that wants Paul Pierce traded is NOT a Celtic fan...  well not a LOYAL one anyway.  This man has played his ENTIRE career in Boston and now because his career is winding down you want to just toss him to the side.  ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!  If he goes he should take the Championship Banner he played his butt off for with him. SmH
    Posted by BosToNFan-inLA[/QUOTE]

If Pierce is loyal Boston Celtic forever player, then why doesn't he restructure his contract to cap friendly so the C's can sign other players to make a few more runs to the playoffs and maybe the Finals?  Pierce has made enough money in his career where it's about rings not the deniro. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Paul Pierce deserves to be a CELTIC for LIFE.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Paul Pierce deserves to be a CELTIC for LIFE. : If Pierce is loyal Boston Celtic forever player, then why doesn't he restructure his contract to cap friendly so the C's can sign other players to make a few more runs to the playoffs and maybe the Finals?  Pierce has made enough money in his career where it's about rings not the deniro. 
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

If you say this about Pierce, what about Kobe? Why can't he restructure his contract? Has he not made enough money in his career and also through endorsements? He makes $27,849,149 next year and $30,453,805 the following? If he re-structured his contract, maybe Odom and Fisher would still be there!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

I thought PP did restructure his contract this past year?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Paul Pierce deserves to be a CELTIC for LIFE. : If you say this about Pierce, what about Kobe? Why can't he restructure his contract? Has he not made enough money in his career and also through endorsements? He makes $27,849,149 next year and $30,453,805 the following? If he re-structured his contract, maybe Odom and Fisher would still be there!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Valid point, but this thread was not about what Kobe should do.  I wish Kobe would restructure grossly over paid contract.  Unfortuanately he won't do that.  Getting rid of Fisher and Odom were good moves and I don't believe they will be back unless for vet min, but I could be wrong. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Kobe and Pierce cannot restructure their contracts.
    Pierce opted out of his contract last year because he had the option to do so and he extended his contract.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Do you guys actually now sth about the rules of the NBA? Resturcture a contract?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Never claimed to be a NBA team cap master, but I do know that Pierce did not sign a cap friendly deal.  So I guess my point to the original topic is even if Pierce could, he would not do so. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

[QUOTE]it's about rings not the deniro. 
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

Robert deNiro?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Paul Pierce deserves to be a CELTIC for LIFE.:
    [QUOTE]ANY Celtic fan that wants Paul Pierce traded is NOT a Celtic fan...  well not a LOYAL one anyway.  This man has played his ENTIRE career in Boston and now because his career is winding down you want to just toss him to the side.  ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!  If he goes he should take the Championship Banner he played his butt off for with him. SmH
    Posted by BosToNFan-inLA[/QUOTE]

+1

As Always,