Paul Pierce's classy "thanks Boston" Instagram account

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Paul Pierce's classy "thanks Boston" Instagram account

You guys know by now I tend to be a pretty cynical dude about a lot of things Celtics and otherwise. 

But: Paul's new Instagram "Thank you Boston" page took me by surprise, as I clicked on the pictures and read the comments there wasn't a dry eye in the house. Especially that pic of Paul and Red, I think that was the night Max's jersey was retired....

http://instagram.com/paulpierce/#

Thank you Paul. For all you did for the franchise. Especially how you grew to respect Celtic tradition, overcame your own youthful immaturity, and become one of the greatest Cetlcs of all time yourself. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Re: Paul Pierce's classy

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

You guys know by now I tend to be a pretty cynical dude about a lot of things Celtics and otherwise. 

But: Paul's new Instagram "Thank you Boston" page took me by surprise, as I clicked on the pictures and read the comments there wasn't a dry eye in the house. Especially that pic of Paul and Red, I think that was the night Max's jersey was retired....

http://instagram.com/paulpierce/#

Thank you Paul. For all you did for the franchise. Especially how you grew to respect Celtic tradition, overcame your own youthful immaturity, and become one of the greatest Cetlcs of all time yourself. 

wow, the spankee with an actual thread-initiative.. had to drop in! good job, great for pp.. well played thus far by him, kg and aingy so far.. doc and ray are taking notes... just hope when paul comes down the lane rajon doesnt channel his inner kg and clothesline him leading to an all-out brawl in joysee a la pistons-pacers style! just sayin...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skins and Heart. Show Skins and Heart's posts

Extremely classy from Pierce. 

In my mind one of the best Celtic players ever. His play after Rondo was injured improved and although he'd lost some speed, he still had and has a lot to offer. Hopefully he'll do well in Brooklyn. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

The Captain! I also like that he included Ray Allen in his pictures because without Ray they don't win in 2008...Ray Allen was one of the Big Three and that fact can not be expunged...now about him going to Miami; his choice and my choice is to boo him as a member of the Heat...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

THE TRUTH!!!