Pavolic is comming! Pavolic is comming!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Pavolic is comming! Pavolic is comming!

Why does anyone care if Sasha is coming?

Hes spare parts and will play some here and there.. A cheap insurance policy in case we lose another player thats important... then he can fill in for a bit

That aside, its a non event imo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Pavolic is comming! Pavolic is comming!:
    [QUOTE]i'm not used to seeing all these white people on the team
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]CALLED REVERSE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION! all things being close to equal, since we are talking about the bottom of the bench, y not go with the white guy.. now danny has spies and some guys who will take the BYU pledge not to drink, smoke or have sex even with your own girlfriend. what was that brotha thinking? must have really wanted that scholarship. stevie wonder could have seen that one coming!  reminds me of when guys like greg kite would have these roles... just sit there so the cosching staff would have an ally no matter what and the fans would not get alienated.. perhaps he should change his name to sasha o'brien to assure himself a 3-year deal...  but seriously, the boy has some skills and makes us a better, more athletic and more proven team from top to bottom:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: Pavolic is comming! Pavolic is comming!:
    [QUOTE]I am not counting on JON much so I guess mentally, I didn't count him in the final list (I would think of him plus Shaq as one person given the minutes they can each play).   So, I think 9 is the number.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]jo WILL be a monster when he returns.. u better count on him!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Notice something, Kristic, Green, Murphy and Sash can all spread the floor.  Cs have honed in on this as a key to the offence.

I think we have exciting times ahead.