Perk out 2 to 3 weeks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Perk out 2 to 3 weeks

Ainge made a great trade.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Perk out 2 to 3 weeks

Maybe we'll get him back....when is his physical?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

Miss Perk but this is funny in a way. Perks knees are gunna be screwed this whole year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

In Response to Re: Perk out 2 to 3 weeks:
    [QUOTE]Maybe we'll get him back....when is his physical?
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]
    he had it. hes is officially with OKC

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe we'll get him back....when is his physical?
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

It probably already happened wouldn't ya think?? Especially if greed/kristic play tonight would make sense that it was already done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

wait till oklahoma void the deal...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

notrade, where did you hear that Perk will be out 2 to 3 weeks?

Do you have a link?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]notrade, where did you hear that Perk will be out 2 to 3 weeks? Do you have a link?
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

It's all over NBA TV, i saw it somewhere else too. It's true!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

MCL sprain is what they are saying!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dahc13. Show dahc13's posts

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2018/kendrick-perkins

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]notrade, where did you hear that Perk will be out 2 to 3 weeks? Do you have a link?
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

here petey
    http://newsok.com/sports

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Perk will continue to be a part-time, ineffective player due to his constant injuries and his lack of any offensive skills.

This was such a brilliant trade.  Getting Green and a 1st rounder to build for the future while losing nothing.  We were 33-10 without Perk and 8-4 with him this year.

IF Shaq can stay relatively healthy come April, this will be hailed as the most clever Celtics trade ever.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Perk will continue to be a part-time, ineffective player due to his constant injuries and his lack of any offensive skills. This was such a brilliant trade.  Getting Green and a 1st rounder to build for the future while losing nothing.  We were 33-10 without Perk and 8-4 with him this year. IF Shaq can stay relatively healthy come April, this will be hailed as the most clever Celtics trade ever.  
    Posted by Eldunker[/QUOTE]
     I would put it in the top three!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Thank you guys....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Excellent trade no doubt...  he was gone after this year and now has two bad knees going into the playoffs.  We get Green who will give double PP breaks and help the second unit big time.  All we need  is another big body to help Nenad, who is 7 feet by the way... May not be a bruiser, but does have size.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Poor Perk... how quickly his old fans are turning on him LOL

Im still waiting to see if it was a good trade. I like having Green very much but waiting to see what happens at the Center position. 

Seems Celts feel both Shaq & JON will be healthy and ready to play. My problem with that is, they were both ready to play earlier this year but it didnt take long for them to get hurt.... over & over.

Id like to see another Center come over but cant figure who the heck would be available that can help.

It may just be Shaq, Kristic, JON & BBD... maybe even CJ... could be enough but is still too big a roll of dice healthwise with the 2 Oneals.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Poor Perk... how quickly his old fans are turning on him LOL Im still waiting to see if it was a good trade. I like having Green very much but waiting to see what happens at the Center position.  Seems Celts feel both Shaq & JON will be healthy and ready to play. My problem with that is, they were both ready to play earlier this year but it didnt take long for them to get hurt.... over & over. Id like to see another Center come over but cant figure who the heck would be available that can help. It may just be Shaq, Kristic, JON & BBD... maybe even CJ... could be enough but is still too big a roll of dice healthwise with the 2 Oneals.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

With Perks problems it is looking better and better for us. Can you imagine us sitting here with JON out Shaq out and Perk out and you never knew about Semhi.  WOW  We would have been complaining about injuries the rest of the year.  Of course OKC may just trying to be extra careful, which I couldn't blame them.  I bet their fans are wondering what the heck is going on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

maybe OKC is looking for some extra vig in the deal, claiming damaged goods.

It looks like its a done deal though..not hearing anything about Perk flunking his physical.. Can OKC really be happy with this?

OneonONe, you may be convincing me that the trade is looking better and better