Perk Out for Rest of Road Trip

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Perk Out for Rest of Road Trip

Perk has a strained MCL and will not play the rest of the trip sources say.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=6152054

Wow, if Doc doesn't win coach of the year there will be something seriously wrong this season.

He's juggled the lineup endlessly, and now he's got to deal with a sub-healthy Semi to replace an injured Perkins.  And we still have the 2nd best record in the NBA!

Time for DA to start working the phones in earnest (as if he's been sleeping much, anyway).

Danny (the Magician) Ainge needs to pull a rabbit or a bird out of his hat to stop the bleeding of minutes that are about to ensue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Re: Perk Out for Rest of Road Trip

Since we don't have the trade pieces that teams want, I think a "no trade" might just be the "best trade,"  So, Danny just have to wait to see who gets a buyout to make a move. But he will surely make a move. The only question is, is it via a trade or via a buyout?

If a big tree is falling down, it takes the lives of little trees.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Perk Out for Rest of Road Trip:
    [QUOTE]Perk has a strained MCL and will not play the rest of the trip sources say. http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba/news/story?id=6152054 Wow, if Doc doesn't win coach of the year there will be something seriously wrong this season. He's juggled the lineup endlessly, and now he's got to deal with a sub-healthy Semi to replace an injured Perkins.  And we still have the 2nd best record in the NBA! Time for DA to start working the phones in earnest (as if he's been sleeping much, anyway). Danny (the Magician) Ainge needs to pull a rabbit or a bird out of his hat to stop the bleeding of minutes that are about to ensue.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]
    I think Doc is Great. But coach T from da Bulls is the clear favorite, in my opinion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Perk Out for Rest of Road Trip:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Perk Out for Rest of Road Trip : I think Doc is Great. But coach T from da Bulls is the clear favorite, in my opinion.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

Agreed! TT will rightfully get much of the credit for turning the Bulls into a real title contender and perhaps regular season champ as well. 

I think he has COTY wrapped up and Rose MVP.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

What a disappointing season for the big men on this Celtics team.  Hopefully, they will all be healthy at the end of the season and into the playoffs. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perk Out for Rest of Road Trip : Agreed! TT will rightfully get much of the credit for turning the Bulls into a real title contender and perhaps regular season champ as well.  I think he has COTY wrapped up and Rose MVP.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    Yea, as a first year coach I think what he has done is a thing of beauty. I thought he handled the Boozer situation like a true veteran top notch coach.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I'm truly starting to believe some of this is total BS with these injuries. Guys don't want to get traded to non-playoff teams and be a no-name. I bet right after the trade deadline everyone starts to miraculously get healthy.

All these injuries just don't make any sense. If you notice it's only the guys that COULD get moved. THe Big Four has been relatively healthy all season with the exception of KG during those 3 weeks. These guys play most of the minutes and they're the ones that don't seem to be getting hurt.

I'm not sure there are many moves Ainge can make now.

No Shaq
    No Perk
    Semih is 60%

Unreal!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]I'm truly starting to believe some of this is total BS with these injuries. Guys don't want to get traded to non-playoff teams and be a no-name. I bet right after the trade deadline everyone starts to miraculously get healthy. All these injuries just don't make any sense. If you notice it's only the guys that COULD get moved. THe Big Four has been relatively healthy all season with the exception of KG during those 3 weeks. These guys play most of the minutes and they're the ones that don't seem to be getting hurt. I'm not sure there are many moves Ainge can make now. No Shaq No Perk Semih is 60% Unreal!!
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

LMAO... thats pretty funny when you think about it.

Take Perk for instance..having coffee with his agent ..

Perk:  "I like it here in Boston man, got all these superstars makin me look good"...  "If I get sent to Cleveland in a deal for Parker, Ill blow my brains out"

Agent: "Big fella, I got an idea"

Perk: "Whats that?"

Agent: "Next game get in the way of some small fry guard" ...

"Ya know, let him bounce off you, you wont even know if its a player or a mosquito" ..

"Then limp around holding your knee...better yet, put that face on you do so good, ya know, the one where you look all confused and angry"

"Nobody gonna trade for anyone with a knee job"

Perk: "hehe, I like that , man".. "Just dont think thats gonna get you any more $$ from me, we already got a deal"

"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

LMAO! That's funny, I'm not sayin that happened but I'm just sayin. LMAO!

I mean seriously this is getting ridiculous. This is getting to resemble that scenario where your kids start faking getting sick just so they don't have to go to the Dr. or School.

I bet any amount of money next week guys start coming back. When JON is on the bench next week getting ready to check into the game I'm just going to laugh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Perk Out for Rest of Road Trip : Yea, as a first year coach I think what he has done is a thing of beauty. I thought he handled the Boozer situation like a true veteran top notch coach.
    Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

This is just so painful for the Celtics.  The good news is that KG, Paul, Ray, Rondo, and BBD have been relatively healthy and have just carried this team since EVERY other player has either been inconsistent (Nate) or injured a lot.   

Doc should get some serious consideration for Coach of the year, but he won't.  No Celtics will get any love for honors because 1. they're hated, 2. they play so well as a team that no one player/coach gets enough credit, 3. Everyone will say we're good because the players are just that good.   So, TT will likely get it although I think he's got a LOT of young talent with only one injury so I'm not sure he's had to do the things Doc's had to do (and Doc has had a better record).   Life's tough, huh.   So what - the 18th banner is the only honor we really need.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Perkins could barely make it up the court after he was hurt. One thing we know about Perk, if he can play, he will, you don't have to worry about Perk faking an injury.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

I guess what I'm saying is there is a fine line between faking an injury and exaggerating an injury so teams turn away from talking trades for you as a player. Perk is tough guy so I guess my criticism isn't directed at him it's just the cumulative affect of all the injuries and why the guys that really carry the team and play all the tough minutes seem to gut it out day in and day out.

Every player has motives for getting a better contract, playing time, the teams they want to play for, don't want to play for, etc, etc. You think DWill, Bibby and Baron are happy campers today?? They went from potential playoff teams to the cellar.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]I guess what I'm saying is there is a fine line between faking an injury and exaggerating an injury so teams turn away from talking trades for you as a player. Perk is tough guy so I guess my criticism isn't directed at him it's just the cumulative affect of all the injuries and why the guys that really carry the team and play all the tough minutes seem to gut it out day in and day out. Every player has motives for getting a better contract, playing time, the teams they want to play for, don't want to play for, etc, etc. You think DWill, Bibby and Baron are happy campers today?? They went from potential playoff teams to the cellar.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

DWill has himself to blame for where he is now!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

the only flaw with this conspiracy theory is that perk was never going anywhere.