Perk Will Be a Factor

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Perk Will Be a Factor

I am happy for Perk I wish him well except against us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Following from afar, seems like Perk has played pretty well since returning from his injury.  He will make the Thunder a tougher out come playoff time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IanJB. Show IanJB's posts

Perk hasn't benefited from OKC as much as OKC's players have benefited from Perk. The attitude of that team has changed considerably since his arrival and allows Serge Ibaka to be about 1000 times more effective on the defensive end of the floor.

OKC is scary, I can see them beating the Lakers this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

As someone who watched Perk closely I think you are all overestimating his ability.  I wish him well though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thrombosis. Show thrombosis's posts

OKC is my favorite non-Celt team.  A few years ago the C's had a near 50% chance of getting Durant, and then Durant/Perk/Rondo would have been our main parts for 10 years.  Durant/Perk/Westbrook have potential to be contenders for a long time- and Ibaka to give them a second shot blocker is huge.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I think 9 rebounds a game, a big body and an attitude is just what OKC needed to be a better team.  Perk's not all about stat sheet.   

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Perk Will Be a Factor:
    [QUOTE]Following from afar, seems like Perk has played pretty well since returning from his injury.  He will make the Thunder a tougher out come playoff time.
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about Perk.  He definitely seems to be contributing and makes the Thunder a better team.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Perk hasn't benefited from OKC as much as OKC's players have benefited from Perk. The attitude of that team has changed considerably since his arrival and allows Serge Ibaka to be about 1000 times more effective on the defensive end of the floor. OKC is scary, I can see them beating the Lakers this year.
    Posted by IanJB[/QUOTE]

I agree with you, its not what Perk can do offenseivly, but more what he can do defensively. The guy is what the Thunder always needed, a BIG man who can defend against other bigs, block shots, and rebound. He presence alone is making them a scary team. I dont think the Lakers want to face them at all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/?p1=SportsNav_Celtics

good read

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

The Thunder are my dark horse pick out west. With the Perk trade, I think they match up with the Lakers better than anyone. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Perk Will Be a Factor:
    [QUOTE]The Mavs would be fools if they don't allow the Thunder to take the #3 seed in the west. Right now the Mavs have 25 losses while the Thunder have 26. After what the Lakers did to them the last 2 times they met, I don't think they want to face the Lakers in the 2nd round.  If the Thunder do get the 3rd seed expect a very exciting series between the Lakers and the Thunder in the 2nd round. And Perk will be in the middle of it all, literally!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Well I don't think getting San Antonio in the second round would be any kind of consolation prize, but I think the Mavs have a better chance against the Spurs than the Lakers because the Mavs have nobody to defend Gasol or Bynum, while Duncan is a bit older now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/?p1=SportsNav_Celtics good read
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

definitely a good read!!!!This playoff run will determine if the myth of perkins dies or lives on