Perkins Might Be The X Factor To Push The Thunder To The Finals....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

Perkins Might Be The X Factor To Push The Thunder To The Finals....

I think it would be hard to argue that the the Thunder is the third or fourth best team in the west, after the Lakers, Spurs, and Mavericks.  Durant and Westbrook are going to make sure the offense is fine without Green, but Perkins finally gives them that big man inside that can play defense which will be key when you have to play Gasol + Bynum, and Tim Duncan.   If Perkins can shutdown the middle during the last 20 game stretch and into the playoffs, I think the Thunder have as good of a chance as anyone in the West to make the finals. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roaddogg1959. Show Roaddogg1959's posts

Re: Perkins Might Be The X Factor To Push The Thunder To The Finals....

In Response to Perkins Might Be The X Factor To Push The Thunder To The Finals....:
    [QUOTE]I think it would be hard to argue that the the Thunder is the third or fourth best team in the west, after the Lakers, Spurs, and Mavericks.  Durant and Westbrook are going to make sure the offense is fine without Green, but Perkins finally gives them that big man inside that can play defense which will be key when you have to play Gasol + Bynum, and Tim Duncan.   If Perkins can shutdown the middle during the last 20 game stretch and into the playoffs, I think the Thunder have as good of a chance as anyone in the West to make the finals. 
    Posted by DuncanOrange[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Yeah right! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Perk's a good one on one big man defender, but he's not the anchor of any defense.  Perk, without Garnett, is just another "good" not great defender.  So he can push a big center away from the basket.  That's not a recipe for team D.  Durant and Westbrook and the rest of them have to play D, as well.

Thunder will be better, but won't beat the Spurs nor Lakers.