Petery Vecsey A Troll Too?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too?

At this point this happening would be a positive in my opinion.  A gamble without a doubt however.  The dominoes just in Vescey's article are still unbelievably unpredictable so I would not hold my breath.  

Bradley has shown to me he might continue improving so I say roll the dice. One thing never said about Bradley enough is he has ba--s, playing like he thinks he is a star and not afraid to fire up shots as the clock runs down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

No Vescey is not a troll.  But anyone can think of trade scenarios.  It is not happening so get GaSoft out of your mouth!  Rondo will be a Celtic for years to come.  So just keep on coming up with thread after thread about some trade or knock on Rondo.  I told you in another thread, call, email or write DA.  Stop flooding BDC with your hatred!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I agree Rondo will be traded.............but NOT to the lakers.  How about SAC?  or POR?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too? : Speaking the truth is hatred?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

problem is, you dont speak the truth. EVERY SINGLE THREAD you make is about Rondo, and its all negative. how can an all star pg receive so much negativity?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]I agree Rondo will be traded.............but NOT to the lakers.  How about SAC?  or POR?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]
    Those are the teams with a lot of assets.  I was impressed to see Fierce's Gasol trade mentioned by Vescey however.  No one knows what is going to happen.  Be prepared to be shocked with nothing being done or a trade with a team we never thought of.

These people who want to build around Rondo for the future considering his lack of fourth quarter play and insubordination are off the rails.  What have they seen this year that gives them any hope we can win with this team?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too? : That's because he is an All-Star, an All-Star from the 1st qtr up to the 3rd qtr. In the 4th qtr. he becomes Rajon Rondini. Ha Ha

rondo will not get to play in the 4th quarter of the all star game.  It has been decided that he is anticlutch so the coaches have already started revising their strategies for the 4 th quarter.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too? : The coach is Thibodeau, so he will not risk injuring Rose. So be ready for a lot of Rondo in the All-Star game tonight.

wait, rondo is in the all star game? how can such a fundementally flawed player be allowed to play in a contest for the best players in basketball? why not brandon jennings or john wall?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too? : The coach is Thibodeau, so he will not risk injuring Rose. So be ready for a lot of Rondo in the All-Star game tonight.

Yes I know Tibbs is the coach is.  BTW Rose is already injured. Had been dealing with injuries for quite a while now.  Would come as no surprise if he limited his minutes.  Also wouldn't surprise me if he let him play a lot since he knows it means so much to the players to perform on that state.  He has a delima.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too? : wait, rondo is in the all star game? how can such a fundementally flawed player be allowed to play in a contest for the best players in basketball? why not brandon jennings or john wall?
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]
    You are as broken a record as those of us who think Rondo should be traded. Rondo can't win games for the Celtics right now.  Tell me how after the All Star break the Celtics are going to improve with Rondo.  He will score some nights, make spectacular plays on occassion, miss plenty ofshots and free throws and we will continue to lose games.  He needs to start making shots and I don't think he can.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I would do that trade in a NYC second.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

In response to "Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too? : wait, rondo is in the all star game? how can such a fundementally flawed player be allowed to play in a contest for the best players in basketball? why not brandon jennings or john wall? Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE] Man put down the pipe!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too? : You are as broken a record as those of us who think Rondo should be traded. Rondo can't win games for the Celtics right now.  Tell me how after the All Star break the Celtics are going to improve with Rondo.  He will score some nights, make spectacular plays on occassion, miss plenty ofshots and free throws and we will continue to lose games.  He needs to start making shots and I don't think he can.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    Tell me how they improve with any of the players on the roster?  Father time has caught up woth the big 3 and the best thing to do is trade Rondo?  That is obsurd!!  There is nothing that can be done to help this team.  Any offensive player brought in will be doubled team and forced to pass to tired old jump shooters.  So trading is not an option, not this season!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Your point is valid.  I am torn by the issue of trading now and mitigating it by not committing long term to older players.  The idea is that KG and Pierce might thrive with a big man who can take the load of them in the offense.

Rondo is the problem I have with your comments.  He is not a building block for the new era team. The points made about his limitations make even more sense considering the decline of the Big three. You get Rondo on a young Celtic team with a bunch of younger players he will become much much more ineffective.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Ya Know, all of you guys that tell Fiercest that he is a bore, picks on Rondo with lies, negative comments , he's a broken record etc., should realize that despite "Beating a Dead Horse" perhaps, he's entitled, irrespective of what he says. Remember, Sticks and Stones may break one's bones, but name calling ain't gonna affect Rondo.

Personally, I'm ambivalent about trading Rondo. I mean we really aren't desperate for trading PGs...It's a BIGGIE we need, and I would do a straight up for Gasol---people think he's soft...Ha, like a plastic explosive !!! Actually, I'd love 2 Biggies. Remember the dominance we had with Parish & McHale, then Robinson & Duncan were awesome and, although I hate them, they beat us 2 years ago because of Bynum & Gasol(Odom too) so getting another PG won't be as tough as finding a Gasol, still good for 3-4 years pending injury.

Rondo is a fantastic athlete( and I think Fiercest would agree to this too)...I think if trained he'd been a great soccer or tennis player. Pure speculation but I think in a decathalon competeing with a group of some basketball peers, he'd win 7 out of 10 events. DA is not listening to Fiercest, so whatever will be will be...thank you Doris Day. If you don't like/agree with Fiercest, given him a rebuttal or skip over his comments if you feel they are repetitive.

Amen !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Fierce as I have said is the engine that makes this bb go.  Imagine how quiet it would be if he was not here? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Fierce as I have said is the engine that makes this bb go.  Imagine how quiet it would be if he was not here? 

Shut up and get your nose out of his bum!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too? : Shut up and get your nose out of his bum!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    Great then I will imagine a board without your mental illness for Fierce here. The guy posts constantly,supplies information, and expresses opinions and theories. This is what most of us want here, nobody has to agree with anything said by anyone here.   I think a good laxative would do wonders for you.

You think people feel Fierce is annoying?  You post one tenth the time and are far more annoying.  Grow up, live and let live.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Petery Vecsey A Troll Too? : Great then I will imagine a board without your mental illness for Fierce here. The guy posts constantly,supplies information, and expresses opinions and theories. This is what most of us want here, nobody has to agree with anything said by anyone here.   I think a good laxative would do wonders for you. You think people feel Fierce is annoying?  You post one tenth the time and are far more annoying.  Grow up, live and let live.  

Guy's a proven troll and more and more commentators here are rejecting his posts and domination of the boards here ... once in ten he posts something valid worth commenting on otherwise it's just derisive crap employed to get a rise out of the readers at their expense so he can laugh and enjoy his public manipulation to feed his ego. Wake up and stop being such a lemming .... even BostonTrollSpanker has finally seen the light and added him to the list.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Live and let live, comment on his one in every in ten posts you find valid. He is relevant to many on this board.  Boston troll spanker is not charge of policing this board. Laker fans who infiltrate this board are the ones who should be ignored and gotten rid of.  I want discussion of the Celtics with Celtics fans and basketball fans who are not here to annoy and taunt.  That's it.  Assess me in whatever way you like.  You know basketball and even when you are snapping at me I still read your posts to see if I agree.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Textbook trolling. GET UP .... GET UP ... I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU, YOU FRAUD, LIAR, PHONY, WEASEL, FAKER .... GET UP!!!! Re: Johnson and Moore posted at 6/27/2011 2:32 AM EDT Mployee8 Posts: 3395 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 2/26/2012 GET UP .... GET UP ... I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU, YOU FRAUD, LIAR, PHONY, WEASEL, FAKER .... GET UP!!!!

Thought you had me on ignore ... was your lemming pack lying?

Classic Fierce trying to deflect his new troll status to someone else ... LOSER!