phil pressey's potential

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: phil pressey's potential

In response to Fierce34's comment:

"He was minimum wage rookie ... salary had no bearing on the 3's ... that's why you no nothing about the CBA"

I can't believe clueless you really are!

HAHAHA

The reason why Joseph had to be included was because the Nets needed to open up a roster spot to accomodate the Celtic players they were taking in.

You're really embarrassing yourself, Mployee.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like I said ... the #'s had nothing to do with it. Where is the report that he had to be include to open a roster spot. Brooklyn could have waived any number of guys if it were just a question of roster spots since the trade didn't go through for weeks. You're an idiot!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

Like I said ... the #'s had nothing to do with it. Where is the report that he had to be include to open a roster spot. Brooklyn could have waived any number of guys if it were just a question of roster spots since the trade didn't go through for weeks. You're an idiot!

What???

Still don't get it?

I'll humor you.

Every player the Nets had at that time had a guaranteed contract. 

Waiving them would only remove the player, but not his contract.

Still don't get it?

If you still don't get it then you're hopeless!

And you call yourself an American???

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

In your words ... Provide a link as PROOF!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

In your words ... Provide a link as PROOF!

I know you're old, but I'm not going to spoon feed you.

You want it?

Go get it, old man!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

you can't cuz you're lying and buying into your own lies cuz you really don't have an answer as usual. If you are right, surely there's one article on the net that says exactly what you have indicated. I don't think you can find any story that says that cuz you are making it up to cover your azz.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

First of all we traded 4 players for five. That included DJ White (non-guaranteed contract) for Joseph (non-guaranteed). So that means Brooklyn took on 3 guaranteed contracts for 3 since Bogans was an expiring contract ... Wallace, Humphries & Brooks.

So much for the "not enough roster spots" false argument you constructed. The math doesn't add up especially when you consider that  the day before the Celtics/Brooklyn deal went through they also signed Shaun Livingston ... How'd they do that if they didn't have enough roster spots?  And on the same day the deal went through they signed Kirilenko! Then after the deal they signed Alan Anderson. Again, Fungus ... your math doesn't add up.

This is why everyone here knows you're a liar and a fraud .... making up crap to salvage your argument is lame and leaves you as nothing more than a loser and a fungus ... Get It????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from spewey. Show spewey's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:

can he play like dana barros? 

Funny how many responses there are to this thread and nobody ever bothered to answer your question.

Never seen him play but read up on him and by all accounts he projects to be a career backup PG who is very quick, turnover prone and not a good shooter.  Like Barros they are both undersized PGs however Barros was a fantastic shooter which can make all the difference in the world especially when talking about PGs.  Despite his lack of height Barros was actually quite solid in frame (also a great football player in HS).  Pressey may be the truer PG-as Barros was always more of a undersized SG.  So I will answer your question and say no he is not like Dana Barros in that even if he develops a shot-he won't get anywhere near the level of Barros.  My guess is Pressey is your prototypical "waterbug" backup PG.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to spewey's comment:

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

can he play like dana barros? 

Funny how many responses there are to this thread and nobody ever bothered to answer your question.

Never seen him play but read up on him and by all accounts he projects to be a career backup PG who is very quick, turnover prone and not a good shooter.  Like Barros they are both undersized PGs however Barros was a fantastic shooter which can make all the difference in the world especially when talking about PGs.  Despite his lack of height Barros was actually quite solid in frame (also a great football player in HS).  Pressey may be the truer PG-as Barros was always more of a undersized SG.  So I will answer your question and say no he is not like Dana Barros in that even if he develops a shot-he won't get anywhere near the level of Barros.  My guess is Pressey is your prototypical "waterbug" backup PG.

[/QUOTE]

SPOT ON!!!

now you little children can go back to your school yard d*ck shaking at each other

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I hope Pressey has a Paul George-esque growth spurt. His dad was a point-forward. That'd be great if Phil can make it another 4 inches. That'd be huge.