PHILLY-HEAT SERIES THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

PHILLY-HEAT SERIES THREAD

I BELIEVE THE HEAT WILL BE AS PUSHED AS much as the bulls were. was hoping tyler would pull a pierce in that game. oh well...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Re: PHILLY-HEAT GAME THREAD

Philly is a good team..they will either win or make this game a competitive one...i like their style of play...well coached and they play good D...I think this will be a close series..!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

The fix is already in.. Did you see the obvious charge ignored (LB) & then the and 1 for Wade the next time down the court.. Once the sixers came close the refs had to create separation for their product.. Does not bode well for the C's. This game is as corrupt has everything else in usa; and yes I will be moving asap..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: PHILLY-HEAT GAME THREAD:
    [QUOTE]The fix is already in.. Did you see the obvious charge ignored (LB) & then the and 1 for Wade the next time down the court.. Once the sixers came close the refs had to create separation for their product.. Does not bode well for the C's. This game is as corrupt has everything else in usa; and yes I will be moving asap..
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]

Move today and don't look back.

Do us all a favor.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The Heat will be fine, they are much better than Philly. You might want to save these threads for the second round when the outcome of the series is more uncertain. Favorites are all going to advance, at least in the east. West I need to look at the seedings.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: PHILLY-HEAT GAME THREAD:
    [QUOTE]The fix is already in.. Did you see the obvious charge ignored (LB) & then the and 1 for Wade the next time down the court.. Once the sixers came close the refs had to create separation for their product.. Does not bode well for the C's. This game is as corrupt has everything else in usa; and yes I will be moving asap..
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]
    Write us from Libya.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

This was another very competitive game similar to the game against Chicago and Indiana.  Neither team was very dominant. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: PHILLY-HEAT SERIES THREAD

looks like phillly wants to pull an aldridge. want heat to lose

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Miami also lost.  Very surprised to see this happen, but anything is possible in the playoffs.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

if celts can just close, we can be relaxed over in south beach as the heat has to host philly all over again. if i am the celts i am going there en masse to do some scouting. heat can not close out close games esp against good teams. they are not blowing us out. we will SWEEP them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: PHILLY-HEAT SERIES THREAD:
    [QUOTE]if celts can just close, we can be relaxed over in south beach as the heat has to host philly all over again. if i am the celts i am going there en masse to do some scouting. heat can not close out close games esp against good teams. they are not blowing us out. we will SWEEP them.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Umm they have 365 day scouts you know....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Since Miami lost, if the Celtics sweep the Knicks, they will have plenty of needed rest before facing Miami in round 2. That is exactly what a veteran team needs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

anyone want to know y miami will get swept, just look at the boxscore of the game. bibby had ZERO points in 14 mins, the starting pg. big z, starting center, played 10 minutes with ONE point. only the big 3 scored in double figures, with bron going 0-4 on threes and much worse if u factor in clutch shots at the end that he clanked. not my opinion but according to stats they are the WORSE team in the clutch in the entire nba. they shoot the worse in the last 24 seconds down by 3, up by one or tied!