Pierce did not come to play against the wiz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Pierce did not come to play against the wiz

In Response to Pierce did not come to play against the wiz:
    [QUOTE]As a captain u have to come with not less than 20 points everyday he is the top score ray is tired kg too rondo still injured he works hard anyway some few mistakes but if the captain is drunk on the job the boat sinks.
    Posted by 3+pointer[/QUOTE]

You didn't know he was in foul trouble the whole game and only played a total of 26 minutes?

HAHAHA!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Great post, keep up the good work!!  You're new to the board, so you'll just have to overlook some of our more outspoken C's fans. Don't worry he's harmless!   HAHA!!  Welcome aboard!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Pierce did not come to play against the wiz:
    [QUOTE] Great post, keep up the good work!!  You're new to the board, so you'll just have to overlook some of our more outspoken C's fans. Don't worry he's harmless!   HAHA!!  Welcome aboard!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Blaming Pierce is "keeping up the good work"? 

Are you saying Pierce is the only one to blame for the loss tonight?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

[QUOTE] Great post, keep up the good work!!  You're new to the board, so you'll just have to overlook some of our more outspoken C's fans. Don't worry he's harmless!   HAHA!!  Welcome aboard!

KY I get you are just trying to mess with P34 but you are starting to look a bit foolish in doing so.  Even if you are getting into his head you are starting to come across like a troll.  This guys post was too ignorant to even comment on let alone agree with.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce did not come to play against the wiz : KY I get you are just trying to mess with P34 but you are starting to look a bit foolish in doing so.  Even if you are getting into his head you are starting to come across like a troll.  This guys post was too ignorant to even comment on let alone agree with. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    Posted by Icon11[/QUOTE]

I don't think he's just messing with me. He just admitted that he's "ecstatic" right now because Pierce missed a last second shot. He's a Paul Pierce hater, that's what he really is. How could you love the Celtics and hate Pierce at the same time?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

The poster could be just a kid. I was trying to help build is confidence!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce did not come to play against the wiz : I don't think he's just messing with me. He just admitted that he's "ecstatic" right now because Pierce missed a last second shot. He's a Paul Pierce hater, that's what he really is. How could you love the Celtics and hate Pierce at the same time?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

It's not nice to lie!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE] The poster could be just a kid. I was trying to help build is confidence!

It's not nice to lie!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3+pointer. Show 3+pointer's posts

some players a working very hard like kg,ray been running around many miles of screen rondo still learning your man pierce got to show up not getting into silly fouls with a team under 500. he is the captain my captain did u see lebum he dropped almost 40 on someone.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce did not come to play against the wiz :  It's not nice to lie!!

Show us a post where you said something positive about Paul Pierce.

Like you said, it's not nice to lie.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

I have to get off this thread before I lose any more IQ points.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce did not come to play against the wiz : Show us a post where you said something positive about Paul Pierce. Like you said, it's not nice to lie.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

r
    Remember the time KG Love and i had you in such a bad way, that you didn't even know who posted what?  That's how you're starting to look tonight!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce did not come to play against the wiz :    r Remember the time KG Love and i had you in such a bad way, that you didn't even know who posted what?  That's how you're starting to look tonight!

Really? If that's the case then why are you the one changing the subject? 

You can't show us a post where you said something positive about Pierce because it doesn't exist, right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce did not come to play against the wiz : Really? If that's the case then why are you the one changing the subject?  You can't show us a post where you said something positive about Pierce because it doesn't exist, right?  
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

All of my post still exist, what about yours?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pierce did not come to play against the wiz :  All of my post still exist, what about yours?

Likewise, all of my posts still exist. Why? You want to check them out?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

LOL..this is a "HATE ON PAUL PIERCE" thread if i ever saw one..tell me one captain in this league that hasnt had a bad game..asking someone to score 20 points EVERY SINGLE GAME is asking for a guy better than Jordan.